diy solar

diy solar

2 new Daly BMS 200A 8S 24V Common Port for sale

seven7

I just received the 2 DALY BMS (listed in thumbnail) this morning. Ordered in April. I requested a return to China via ebay. They are untouched still in original box and packaging. I changed my mind and ordered a different type of BMS. I'll pay UPS /FEDEX freight to your location. Paypal. We can discuss price. I'll ship back to China next week if there's no interest here. Thanks for looking. Mike
1590176172738.png

I just received the 2 DALY BMS (listed in thumbnail) this morning. Ordered in April. I requested a return to China via ebay. They are untouched still in original box and packaging. I changed my mind and ordered a different type of BMS. I'll pay UPS /FEDEX freight to your location. Paypal. We can discuss price. I'll ship back to China next week if there's no interest here. Thanks for looking. Mike
View attachment 13709

Mike, I might be interested. I just ordered two a few days ago, but...Let me think about it for a day or two. If you have no other interest by then, we can talk. Thanks, Mel

Mike, I might be interested. I just ordered two a few days ago, but...Let me think about it for a day or two. If you have no other interest by then, we can talk. Thanks, Mel
Sounds good. I'll be right here.

Hello guys
Thanks for offering to help me out by taking these off my hands. Appreciate the help this forum gives.
Found a use for the BMS. A friend wants them on his solar project, his lake house. He wants me to hook them up on my system so he can see where the wires go , I guess. Cheers

Mike, sounds like a good solution for you and your friend. Yes, this is a very useful forum. Mel

Back