diy solar

diy solar

2006 Ford Escape Hybrid Battery For Sale

Ceefiveceefive

I am posting here to see if there is any interest in my 2006 Ford Escape Hybrid Battery.

The Escape itself still runs & could be driven to your location. The vehicle has multiple problems at 350,000+ miles and it's time to retire it. As far as I know, the battery is still good so the resale is targeted for folks wanting a used EV battery.

This was a Minnesota vehicle for most of its life. I now live in Arizona.

I was interested in using this battery for my own power wall but I do not have the time or skills to do it right now.

If interested, contact me & make an offer.

Thanks!
Cari

What part of AZ?

I am extremely familiar with this exact battery and many NiMH battery packs from hybrid vehicles. This is not an EV battery. It's an HEV battery. The FEH has negligible all-electric performance and range.

This battery has ZERO utility for a power wall. It has a whopping 1.65kWh of storage, a 500-1000 full depth cycle life, and you can't put NiMH cells in parallel, so either you're using this at it's 300VDC nominal, or you're not using it.

Do you know the DEL_MOD_V value on the pack at 40-50% SoC? That's the only meaningful value that provides an estimate of the battery pack's heath.

I know a gentleman in Mesa that might be interested if the price is low and DEL_MOD_V can be verified as good.

What part of AZ?

I am extremely familiar with this exact battery and many NiMH battery packs from hybrid vehicles. This is not an EV battery. It's an HEV battery. The FEH has negligible all-electric performance and range.

This battery has ZERO utility for a power wall. It has a whopping 1.65kWh of storage, a 500-1000 full depth cycle life, and you can't put NiMH cells in parallel, so either you're using this at it's 300VDC nominal, or you're not using it.

Do you know the DEL_MOD_V value on the pack at 40-50% SoC? That's the only meaningful value that provides an estimate of the battery pack's heath.

I know a gentleman in Mesa that might be interested if the price is low and DEL_MOD_V can be verified as good.
How does one verify the Del Mod V?

Back