diy solar

diy solar

6000W inverter ?

This is photo. You can only really see the inlet connection but the outlets are the same but mirrored.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.9 KB · Views: 7
LOL That is just because trying multiple time and getting frustrated. I tried the ground rod for the ground and same red light blinks twice. Tesla states that this is a ground issue but I have tried the one on the inverter and the ground rod that is 8' in the earth. I will just get something else and get rid of this inverter. Thanks all for all the suggestions!!!

LOL That is just because trying multiple time and getting frustrated. I tried the ground rod for the ground and same red light blinks twice. Tesla states that this is a ground issue but I have tried the one on the inverter and the ground rod that is 8' in the earth. I will just get something else and get rid of this inverter. Thanks all for all the suggestions!!!
It isnt about the ground connection, it is about the neutral line on the inverter being grounded.
The ground bond needs to be lifted from the N conductor, turning it into an L2 connection.

Back