diy solar

diy solar

Aluminum case prismatic cells

Todd Wells

So i bought 200 ah cells on aliExpress this was my first mistake, battery arrived with terminals pitted and bar codes scratched off. I have yet to do a capacity test BMS has not arrived yet. When it says new they should be new payed $1200 Canadian for 8 cells seemed like enough. You might want to avoid Chenzhen cosemate company store. I have contacted them should be interesting to here what the come back with lol

Attachments

• 20200104_104550.jpg
    20200104_104550.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 20200104_104529.jpg
    20200104_104529.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 18
Bummer. I hope they make it right for you. It's a common story.

So i bought 200 ah cells on aliExpress this was my first mistake, battery arrived with terminals pitted and bar codes scratched off. I have yet to do a capacity test BMS has not arrived yet. When it says new they should be new payed $1200 Canadian for 8 cells seemed like enough. You might want to avoid Chenzhen cosemate company store. I have contacted them should be interesting to here what the come back with lol

the price is the first indication that it would not be grade A or new. So far, the best price for something similar is 1200$ for 8X 150ah from BLS in aliexpress. Those are definitly new with approval sticker and bar code to check with company. But so far... it s as cheap as it get for brand new.

Ya i knew better too good to be true is just that but i really hate false advertising hopefully they weren't abused to bad.

Thanks for letting us know. Only by the community constantly updating on the good companies and the bad ones, can we get the chance to vote with our wallets thereafter. Sorry you had to suffer the stress of getting 'ripped off'.

If you don't mind, would you post a link to the batteries or the alibaba seller here so we know which specific seller/cells you got

Back