diy solar

diy solar

America's melting pot

What kind of solar inverter did you get?

What batteries?

You said quit using grid power?

How big is your inverter?

What kind of solar inverter did you get?
the cheapest I could find. IMO it'll change as soon as I can.

Capture306.PNG
What batteries?
2 of these for now, I also have 8 walmart flooded.
Capture307.PNG

You said quit using grid power?
D71, not yet full time, just for one day so far, it's still winter in wisconsin and I got to put up 5 more panels
before I can always be off grid.

baby steps...I can go off grid if needed now.

Bob, like you I'm just an armchair quarterback but if I read this.

First Amendment Fundamental FreedomsCongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

The Department of Justice enforces federal hate crimes laws that cover certain crimes committed on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, or disability. The Department of Justice began prosecuting federal hate crimes cases after the enactment of the Civil Rights Act of 1968.

You work with what you got. Baby steps are always wise. Some ppl drop big money as in $40,000 to $50,000 putting their homes up to go solar.

My system is emergency use only.
IMG_1943.jpeg

IMG_2028.jpeg

This is a toy setup but can charge usb items easily.
IMG_4779.jpeg

Don’t lay or prop your solar panels directly on ground.
I am in process of putting up an ecoworthy solar tracker for my panels. Rearranging other things in backyard so my panels are taken down right now. Also going back with more of a permanent panel rack fixed mount. Trying to avoid shading with new planned storage building. Probably be new home for my setup. I don’t like it in my garage nor do trust it. They are potential fire hazards when self destruct for inverters. Anyway got several things to do. Time and time … weather acting crazy too.

I considered a 10x10 insulated shipping container for this stuff too. Placement and shaping.

Tommy the USA was a country while offering religious freedom is based on christianity. Watching ppl come here from the shitholes they left and wanting to turn it into a shitfole like their former home doesn’t sit well with most christians .

The Country of Palestine offered religious freedom and they lost their country via the Balfour Declaration which if you read does not provide for place such as Israel. That is a complaint from Palestine ppl which took them in until they were in fact replaced.

Many Americans believe the United States was founded as a Christian nation, and the idea is energizing some conservative and Republican activists. But the concept means different things to different people, and historians say that while the issue is complex, the founding documents prioritize religious freedom and do not create a Christian nation.

Does the U.S. Constitution establish Christianity as an official religion?​

No.

What does the Constitution say about religion?​

“(N)o religious Test shall ever be required as a Qualification to any Office or public Trust under the United States.” (Article VI)

“Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.” (First Amendment)

Bob, like you I'm just an armchair quarterback but if I read this.

First Amendment Fundamental FreedomsCongress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

I don't see how that is relevant to my question .... I was only wondering why it is necessary to break down the Christian religions by race and ethnicity .... and why it is only necessary for Christian religions ... not the others?

I could speculate that maybe it is to make the unaffiliated group so much larger ..... Why weren't the unaffiliated broken down by race and ethnicity .... only Christian religions?

I was only wondering why it is necessary to break down the Christian religions by race and ethnicity .... and why it is only necessary for Christian religions ... not the others?
Bob, can you give me an example, that would give me more insight.

Bob, can you give me an example, that would give me more insight.
If you add the Christian groups together it would equal 62.4% ..... I'm just wondering if they divided up the Christian category to make Christians look less significant.

It just looks like a weird way to present data when you break the Christian groups down by details of race and ethnicity but don't do the same for other religions or unaffiliated.
Since you thought the chart was important enough to start a thread based on it .... I thought you might have some explanation for why they did that.

Back