diy solar

diy solar

Anker 767 duel input Solar plus alternator

BlueMesa

Hello
Have a new Anker 767. I have both the stick cig lighter cable and solar input cable. I have charged with one or the other. (Roof mounted solar panel). Question is can I charge from both the cig plug (12v dc from essentially the alternator) while also having a 200watt 12 volt solar panel plugged into the Anker “y” connector thus getting charge from both while driving?
Thanks
Jeff

Probably, just keep in mind that the Anker will only draw 10 amps below 32 volts. Jasonoid did an excellent video on DC voltage converters where he used a 12v to 36v converter and was able to charge the Anker at 700 watts. (at 36v, the Anker is drawing 20amps).

Probably, just keep in mind that the Anker will only draw 10 amps below 32 volts. Jasonoid did an excellent video on DC voltage converters where he used a 12v to 36v converter and was able to charge the Anker at 700 watts. (at 36v, the Anker is drawing 20amps).
Hey Watchdog. I'm trying to find this video you mentioned, but can't seem to find it. I thought it was this one, but Jasonoid is charging an Oukitel.

Back