diy solar

diy solar

Are this Genuine EVE 304AH Batteries?

I'm not trying to disregard your valid concern for getting what you paid for, I'm just explaining that it seems like you got cells that haven't been relasered and aren't bloated or leaking and that's about all any of us can hope for.

Sure, Ezeal gave me an "EVE Test Report" excel file, but what does that verify? There's zero assurance it wasn't just entirely falsified by a middleman.
I understand and appreciate you taking the time to explain this to me and post the link to check the QR, I wasn't trying to argue with you, like I said before I want then to be real, and this cells look 100% New, no damage, leaks or even a scratch, thanks for your help.

Just got the batteries, the bar code doesn't work and Data shift wasn't included like I requested, she send me one before the batteries arrived, but this are not included in that list, waiting for the seller to respond, batteries looks new
I can't tell you gotta peel them off they have gotten soo good and creating fake qr codes I think they are not actually machining the entire top surface of the cell to put fake qr codes on them.

But not giving you a test report is a huge red flag!

forget about returning them, the post office more likely to throw u in the pokey then to let you send them back to China.

I understand and appreciate you taking the time to explain this to me and post the link to check the QR, I wasn't trying to argue with you, like I said before I want then to be real, and this cells look 100% New, no damage, leaks or even a scratch, thanks for your help.

the eve report you can email to:

Meteor.Ye@evebattery.com

or go to evebattery.com and ask them please verify if this is real.

It takes 1-2 days, I verfied reports form ezeal, batteryhookup, sunfunkits, luyuan and eel said these are all legit. The only ones they did not respond to were from eel battery which look suspiciously altered, however, they did not say the eel reports were fake. May be this is a Chinese thing where they prefer not to accuse. It was enough for me not to trust eel, even though have there v3 case which is pretty decent.

So yeah if you make a fake report you are just creating more evidence in my book.

I wasn't trying to argue with you, like I said before I want then to be real, and this cells look 100% New, no damage, leaks or even a scratch, thanks for your help.
You're welcome and no worries I didn't take it as argumentative it wasn't an interesting lead. Had to do the bit of research to reassure myself as much as you that we have real 304's lol.

Here's my thread where I cleaned one of mine like @Alkaline is referring to. I don't think I'd always bother to clean, but if you are skeptical of Docan it is the next step to verify your cells further.

Meteor.Ye@evebattery.com

It takes 1-2 days, I verfied reports form ezeal, batteryhookup, sunfunkits, luyuan and eel said these are all legit. The only ones they did not respond to were from eel battery which look suspiciously altered, however, they did not say the eel reports were fake. May be this is a Chinese thing where they prefer not to accuse. It was enough for me not to trust eel, even though have there v3 case which is pretty decent.

So yeah if you make a fake report you are just creating more evidence in my book.
Have you ever asked if Eve will just provide the test report from their own documentation if you give them a cell code?

UGH found your cell:

Row 691

04QCB73716400JD880005827

NOW how do you have the same cell that Ezealco also happens to be selling in the usa? Or is this so new scam where they 1 set of legit cells in the usa and then use the same set of QR codes on a set of counterfit cells in China double dipping from there own stash.

UGH, you know F this, I'm done with Ezeal too, even though they are selling legit cells they are in bed with all these Bozos in China and they have Docan rubbed all over...

UGH found your cell:

Row 691

04QCB73716400JD880005827

NOW how do you have the same cell that Ezealco also happens to be selling in the usa? Or is this so new scam where they 1 set of legit cells in the usa and then use the same set of QR codes on a set of counterfit cells in China double dipping from there own stash.

UGH, you know F this, I'm done with Ezeal too, even though they are selling legit cells they are in bed with all these Bozos in China and they have Docan rubbed all over...
I was actually just wondering a bit a go if the cell would show up in the Ezealco reports, being only 12 days apart. I feel like the Ezealco reports are probably a larger range than the quantity that Ezeal is actually reselling in the US.

But then I was also suspicious that a cell 12 days off mine is now shipping from China. The good explanation is August had some reason for a big cell auction onto the grey market. The bad explanation is someone is reusing data.

I can't tell you gotta peel them off they have gotten soo good and creating fake qr codes I think they are not actually machining the entire top surface of the cell to put fake qr codes on them.

But not giving you a test report is a huge red flag!

forget about returning them, the post office more likely to throw u in the pokey then to let you send them back to China.
That it's why I was so worry, because no documents was provided and the part that this company is a partner company for Ducan or something like that.
This were shipped from California, so I guess that's were this need to go.

Meteor.Ye@evebattery.com

Will do, thanks a lot for your help.

If they're shipped from CA that makes even more sense. One middle man brought a batch over to Long Beach, and they're both still selling it. Maybe California buyer, Ezeal, and Docan are all related, or the same, or just business partners.

Last edited:
I was actually just wondering a bit a go if the cell would show up in the Ezealco reports, being only 12 days apart. I feel like the Ezealco reports are probably a larger range than the quantity that Ezeal is actually reselling in the US.

But then I was also suspicious that a cell 12 days off mine is now shipping from China. The good explanation is August had some reason for a big cell auction onto the grey market. The bad explanation is someone is reusing data.
But this were ship from a warehouse in the USA

UGH found your cell:

Row 691

04QCB73716400JD880005827

All my batteries are on 2 on ezealco documents. The representative even tell me that they have nothing to do with Docan and that they have separate distribution center in the USA, plus that Ducan was run by her boss wife.
04QCB73714800JD8D0000091
04QCB73714700JD8D0002398
04QCB73714700JD8D0002663
04QCB73714700JD8D0002687
04QCB73714600JD8C0006693
04QCB73714700JD8C0001191
04QCB73716400JD880003428
04QCB73716400JD880005827

If they're shipped from CA that makes even more sense. One middle man brought a batch over to Long Beach, and they're both still selling it. Maybe California buyer, Ezeal, and Docan are all related, or the same, or just business partners.
That can be the reason, but if that's the case been at front and telling the truth with the documents to prove it, will be a less headaches for everyone. Forgot were I read that Docan was selling using other companies, because all the bad reviews that their getting or something like that.

Last edited:
I'm getting less suspicious now, not more. It's perfectly plausible that his August 23 304's batch came from Eve together, got their studs welded at the same place, got the same ready-to-ship 2/box parcel packaging treatment in China, got loaded onto containers to Long Beach, and they're still selling stock out of this big shipment.

Maybe they're partners, maybe they're all loosely compartmentalized business ventures of one battery billionaire who's smoking cigarettes at a craps table in Vegas with a box of black chips in front of him, as he spends his Friday nights more often than not.

UGH found your cell:

Row 691

04QCB73716400JD880005827

The company that sold me the units to me, charge me $96,00 shipped each and Ezealco has it for $106, I guess there is another company that sells then to this 2

Last edited:
Back