diy solar

diy solar

Biden

Maybe they will hold Hunter accountable.
Sure. Hold him accountable. That's the difference between us Bob. I want everyone to be held accountable. You are in a cult where your people shouldn't be held accountable.

Sure. Hold him accountable. That's the difference between us Bob. I want everyone to be held accountable. You are in a cult where your people shouldn't be held accountable.
No we want hunter to finger the big guy in the same jail cell. The Left is over due their time behind bars. We’ve already seen trumps taxes. Time to see congress and Bidens…. Obuma taxes …. dig up McCains’ taxes.

Ah.... the loving world of projection.

Has anyone else noticed that when Biden says DON'T do something ..... That is exactly what happens?

When Russia was massing troops on the Ukraine border ..... Biden sternly said Don't.
Biden told Iranian proxies .... Just don't ..... Then they did.
Here's the latest ... Biden said this guy better not die suddenly in prison .... then he did.

Post some more examples of how effective it is when Biden says ... don't.

1708456692734.png

Reactions: D71
Has anyone else noticed that when Biden says DON'T do something ..... That is exactly what happens?

When Russia was massing troops on the Ukraine border ..... Biden sternly said Don't.
Biden told Iranian proxies .... Just don't ..... Then they did.
Here's the latest ... Biden said this guy better not die suddenly in prison .... then he did.

Post some more examples of how effective it is when Biden says ... don't.

View attachment 197096
I don’t think we should have a dog in that hunt. With Russia or Ukraine.

We have more of the same going on here if that is true. Biden and Trump.

After WW2 we got about half the scientific data from ww2 era germany. Russia got the other half.

I’d rather mess with China that has ~1.3 billion ppl vs our ~330 million.

If we really wanted Putin than he would be gone but might be nuke war might not Same with Biden from Russia. Somebody decides. Who makes those decisions?

We are living in exciting and crazy times. 🤣😀 if there is a future how will the history be recorded from now until it is read in the future? Lot of history is in digital format… so emp would make all of it disappear if not hard copied. Only the version they want would probably remain. That has often been case during Past World Wars

Back