diy solar

diy solar

BMS negative terminals P- and C-

dpdoug

I have a Daly BMS 200A. I know the B- goes to the negative terminal of the battery, but not sure where the P- goes. Do I connect it to my negative bus bar? That would supply a negative to all the loads...

There is a terminal in the middle, which I assume is what is called the C-. I'm going to install a DC-DC 20A charger -- Does the C- from the BMS go to the Negative of the DC-DC charger?

C- = charge Negative P- = load negative. All negatives go through the negative side of the BMS. and yes the C- goes to the neg. of the DC to DC charger. The positives all go right to the battery +

There is a terminal in between the B- and the P- but it's not labeled nor is there a cable that came with it.So I guess I'll have to assume that that is the C- terminal that goes to the DC-DC charger and make up a cable for it. Am I on the right track?

Is your BMS a split port or a common port? If it has only two connections then it's very likely a common port.

Is the DC-DC charger negative wire tied to the P- or that terminal in the center between the B- and the P- terminals on the BSM?

If the DC-DC charger negative goes to the P-, then what is the middle terminal (without a wire) for? I've looked at the schematic on their site I'm still in a bit of doubt.

P- equals negative from dc to dc negative . They use the same case for the split and common BMS.

Back