diy solar

diy solar

Brand New Sungold SPH10K48SP

Lt.Dan

Solar Wizard
Hey ya'll, this was a warranty replacement for a defective IP6048, but in the time I was waiting for the warranty replacement, I installed a different unit and am just looking to recoup costs for it.

Its never been plugged in, never even taken out of the box. Just opened up the box to see it and take pics. Includes everything. Asking $1200+shipping.

20240228_161440.jpg

I think you need it. Who doesn't need an extra 10kW of output?
I have the same one so I’d like to acquire a “spare” but I keep buying stuff so my financial advisor is kinda pissed at the moment 😅

Will this system support simultaneous ac output to house loads with grid power supplementing any shortfall, or can those two power sources not be mixed or run simultaneously, as I am told their (SGP) 5000 watt unit cannot.

Will this system support simultaneous ac output to house loads with grid power supplementing any shortfall, or can those two power sources not be mixed or run simultaneously, as I am told their (SGP) 5000 watt unit cannot.
I am not entirely sure as I actually have never used one. @G00SE might be able to help though

@42OhmsPA has had his connected to the grid. Have you tested it by chance?
I have only seen it function with one or the other, never a blend.
I am wondering if using MIX LOd in setting 34 would achieve this...
Now I'm also wondering if ON GRd would allow running a dump load when batteries are full...
Screenshot_20240205-142520.jpg
It really is an awesome inverter at an excellent price. I'm surprised it's not gone yet, I would have already purchased it for a second one if I didn't already have the white OEM.

Back