diy solar

diy solar

Cut Sheet Template?

TheHappyNomads

Finally have compiled all the necessary parts to begin install of my PV + ESS system. Added rooftop solar to my homeowners insurance policy ($20/yr) and getting ready to submit for a permit. Permit application requires "cut sheets for each product and install according to the manufacture’s installation instructions."

Does this mean a separate cut sheet for each product or a cut sheet with all products listed together? I've never seen/made a cut sheet before so any and all help would be amazing.

Cheers!

I turned in a cut sheet that has technical specifications for every component when I recently applied for a permit. Sometimes they are called data sheets.
I included one for every component listed on my single line diagram
The permit was approved

Here is a cut sheet from a Schneider XW Pro inverter and Hanwha Q cells 480 solar panels

Attachments

• XW-Pro-UL-Datasheet (1).pdf
    250.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Qcells_Data_sheet_Q.PEAK_DUO_XL-G10-BFG_series_475-490_2023-01_Rev02_NA.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Oh that's all they are looking for? I thought you needed to compile everything into a single spreadsheet or something. I just need to pull all the data sheets and submit them? Is it for every single component like EMT or just the major components?

Im my situation they just wanted cut sheets for every component listed on my single line diagram, no cut sheets for emt or wire, but I did include a cut sheet for my dc disconnects from my panels.
Do you have a single line diagram?

Back