diy solar

diy solar

DALY BMS %$&@

Thanks for the photos.
I'm looking forward to testing the jk.
Do you use the switch to activate them?
No, just a multi meter set at diode test across the taps is how I woke them all up. I ordered the jk screen but it was lost in transport. NBD it was from Amazon.

AliExpress is so cheap with JK via the hankzor store.

I bought the larger touch screen that has a power button and was only ~$30 shipped, the BMS was around $70.

Just gotta wait for shipping, you forgot what your ordered the 4 weeks later you get a surprise.

Beware jkbms… some ship with fragile BMS lead connector… I thought I’d fixed it, but ended up destroying a 210Ah bank I built..

Beware jkbms… some ship with fragile BMS lead connector… I thought I’d fixed it, but ended up destroying a 210Ah bank I built..
I know that the 24S bms can be a pita to remove. I like to pry both ends out evenly. On those, I remove a few leads from the plug for spares. Who knows how good the pin side/bms is.

AliExpress is so cheap with JK via the hankzor store.

I bought the larger touch screen that has a power button and was only ~$30 shipped, the BMS was around $70.

Just gotta wait for shipping, you forgot what your ordered the 4 weeks later you get a surprise.
Do you Iike/ recommend the touch screen?

Back