diy solar

diy solar

DC Solar stand alone trailers (Las Vegas, NV)

usedpartsnv

I currently am in possession of five of the DC Solar stand alone trailer systems in Las Vegas, NV. My employer has tasked me with liquidating these. Three have generators & two do not. Two of the controllers work perfectly, two intermittently and one not at all. Is there any interest in all five as a package?DSC02916.JPG20230711_123044.jpgDSC02873.JPG

There's definitely interest. But it would have to be one hell of a deal, for me to drive that far.

4 day round trip. lol

To do all five as a package, I would have to get somewhere around $30,000.
Are the 3 generators all kubota lowboys? What size are they?
Do all of the Sunny islands work? Any info on what’s wrong with the intermittent charge controllers?
Lastly, what wattage are the panels?

You'll do better pricing them individually. Lots of small time buyers here.

Looks like some have generators, some do not.
Do all have just one Sunny Island? Those are the best part, so two of them is worth more (need it for 120/240V split-phase.)
Sunny Island is not weatherproof, and these are hanging out in the open. Not good.

The batteries have generally been bad from what we hear.
if you service, charge, and capacity test them, then people can know what they are buying.

To do all five as a package, I would have to get somewhere around $30,000.
I'll take one with a generator for $3,000 or without a generator for $2,000. Let me know! I can come pick up I live in SoCal.

Go on ebay, various models end up being listed all the time. Just make sure you sort the listings to see what they sell for as many do not sell at their asking price.

I've just been informed by the powers that be that all five are going in the Richie Brothers, Las Vegas, December 5th auction. I hope that those who are interested pick them up for a reasonable price. I'm sorry to have wasted anyone's time.
Very disappointed...I made you a very fair offer on one. Much more than any other here... very close to your asking price per trailer.

I am in Las Vegas and i am interested in purchasing these...do send auction link or contact me private....ready to buy them

Back