diy solar

diy solar

Do We Need a Control Group?

Importing Corn from Thailand.
Can you think of anything more ignorant.
I agree makes no sense…Thailand but monsanto is world wide like tyson food……lot of country do not want meats from here because of all shit put in like steroids antibiotics and growth hormones. Why 10 year old girls are bigger then their mom and have racks bigger then their mama. They messed up the food. . They skirt old food standards by doing that. I read the govt made it so the meats and such do not have to be label for origin - voluntary. Walmart had already been doing it. Same middle origin as that corn - walmart.

I assure you the corn grown here is contaminated - per Monsanto and law suits. It is not just corn but a host of things now. They want to spray round up and kill the weeds and leave the food plants. Wheat is a biggie and all those gluten intolerant reports is probably poison from round up sprayed on wheat.
IMG_6089.jpeg
Another link

IMG_6275.jpeg
I always Laugh when products labeled can cause cancer but just in State of California

Crazy shit man. They just keep fucking us …. Killing us slowly.

Importing Corn from Thailand.
Can you think of anything more ignorant.
If you shop at Walmart, you will notice that they are trying to force everyone to buy the Great Value brand. They overprice the other brands in a ridiculous way.
Corn from Thailand is truly ridiculous.

The only reason I go to Walmart anymore is to buy the bulk water ..... and I may buy some bananas and apples while I'm there.
Other places have bulk water machines, but I haven't found any as good as the Walmart bulk water.
I can remember when they were claiming they were trying to sell all American made products.

I need to get my home RO filter replaced so I don't have to go there anymore.

Last edited:
The rail roads were buying their bottled water from Flint Michighan taken straight out of tap put in bottle Contaminated shit.

Obama drank some of that water. Watch this bs. 🤡

The rail roads were buying their bottled water from Flint Michighan taken straight out of tap put in bottle Contaminated shit.

Obama drank some of that water. Watch this bs. 🤡
He was the best liar of any president in recent history ..... probably Perrier water.

Reactions: D71
What a surprise .... China is investigating corruption in their pharmaceutical industry and the Chinese people are worried there may be something wrong with the Covid vaccines (not mRNA).

Funny how the ppl in Silicon Valley admired China over Initial Covid-19 response and wanted USA to emulate the Communist.

China was using and selling traditional covid vaccines. As you state no mrna

Wonder if they still want to emulate the chinese now. 🤡🤣

The sad part in china while they say anticorruption and honesty means nothing as they might be merely stating the govt is honest so repeat what it says. Who really knows with china. Ministry of love = concentration work death camp.

I trust govt of china as much as their puppet joe biden. Besides they are doing same weak shit we do - make offenders resign
China use to shoot them

If you don't already read food labels .... it may be a good time to start.

On this one ..... They are REAL proud that there are no artificial flavors ..... but the fine print says contains bioengineered food ingredients.

View attachment 212682

I doubt it is gluten for most ppl - allergies. Think food allergies are just poison = allergies.

Aldi use to offer non-gmo ….. they were known for it… why I shopped there. Food like fruits vegetables had short shelf life before spoiled. Aldi took care of employees paid them well. Shame They are doing their population reduction. By time ppl figure it out won’t have time to react.

Florida has become the most sane state.

“We’re fighting back against an ideology that ultimately wants to eliminate meat production in the U.S. and around the globe. In the state of Florida we’ve put down the marker very clearly; we stand with agriculture. We stand with the cattle ranchers. We stand with our farmers because we understand it's important for the backbone of the state. It's important for our culture. It's important for our heritage to say take your fake, lab-grown meat elsewhere. We're not doing that in the state of Florida.”​

Good news and bad news ..... All the house committee can do is RECOMMEND and investigation ..... It's not at all likely the DOJ will take any action unless they take it up just so they can refuse to answer questions about an ongoing investigation.
Will it get any media attention .... I doubt that also.
At least they are finally doing something besides talking about it ..... How about throwing Fauci in jail for hiring Eco Health?

1714678422034.png

Wouldn't it be great if that horse paste cured cancer.

Hmmm .... There was a video on twitter of a lady cancer surgeon who said she has seen spontaneous remission in cancer patients treated with Ivermectin .... and she had never seen that kind of remission ever before in her career as a cancer surgeon ..... Not sure why the video disappeared from twitter.

Back