diy solar

diy solar

Ecoflow smart home panel $1299

makdeeling

this appears to be a good value at $1299 with the relay modules. it’s $1599 direct from ecoflow and most other places with the modules. any disadvantages or worries buying this on ebay? any positive/negative reviews using the home panel?

I'd jump on Reddit & ask Ecoflow if the warranty would still be valid?

Reactions: Tym
I have had two delta Pros and the Smart Home Panel for just over a year now and still like them. The SHP lets you hook up 10 circuits or five 220vac circuits. I am running our well (220vac) on 1 & 2, then the other 8 circuits misc other things, frig, living room plugs, garage door, ect. I like that it will auto switch on if we have a power failure for the 10 main circuits. The Delta Pros will charge through the SHP through two 30 amp breaker in my main breaker with the option of setting when you want it to charge or with a click of the button in the app. I have mine connected to solar panels to keep them charged.
So far my only grips are: I wish I could switch from grid to battery and vise versa with the SHP,
and When the Delta Pros are charging I can't switch from grid to battery unless I disconnect the charging first then switch and reconnect the charging.EcoFlow Switch.jpg

Reactions: Tym
I have had two delta Pros and the Smart Home Panel for just over a year now and still like them. The SHP lets you hook up 10 circuits or five 220vac circuits. I am running our well (220vac) on 1 & 2, then the other 8 circuits misc other things, frig, living room plugs, garage door, ect. I like that it will auto switch on if we have a power failure for the 10 main circuits. The Delta Pros will charge through the SHP through two 30 amp breaker in my main breaker with the option of setting when you want it to charge or with a click of the button in the app. I have mine connected to solar panels to keep them charged.
So far my only grips are: I wish I could switch from grid to battery and vise versa with the SHP,
and When the Delta Pros are charging I can't switch from grid to battery unless I disconnect the charging first then switch and reconnect the charging.View attachment 150168
how did you find a qualified installer? even ecoflow can’t help me with that.

how did you find a qualified installer? even ecoflow can’t help me with that.
I called the installer of my Solar panels and he gave me the recommendation, I also read the install manual that came with the SHP and watched several videos on youtube so I knew how but the code in my county required an electrician because I am hooked up to the grid.

Back