diy solar

diy solar

EG4 18k “ share “ feature

Videotec2000

My 18k with 2 power pro wall mount units is working great!
I also purchased 1 EG4 -LLs and the 6 battery rack for expansion and also the EG4 -LLs was okayed by my California planning Department at the time and the power pros were not available at the time. So , during a talk with SS tech support for some other question I had the tech said I could connect these two different current type batteries using the “ share” feature of the 18k because I think it isolates these 2 current types. For my future expansion ideas, is anyone else already doing what I am considering doing, having my 2 power pros and a full rack of EG4 -LLs connected to my 18k all working in harmony?
Thank you for your time!

The "Share Battery" setting is designed for multiple inverters connected in parallel. These models will operate in unison. You can connect the LL-S to one battery terminal as a separate bank, while the WallMounts can be connected to the other terminal, creating two distinct battery banks. Alternatively, you can combine them into a single battery bank using an external bus bar. It is advisable to consult the documentation when using these models together.

Attachments

• White Paper - Battery Balancing(WIP).pdf
    192.2 KB · Views: 6
Back