diy solar

diy solar

For Sale! Complete system

skipsolar24

I have a complete system available that I bought sight unseen at a storage auction. I don't know much about these systems , but this one looks very detailed and thought out. I'ts components are all mounted in rolling boxes so, easy to move around. It's clearly never been used and some instruction booklets are still with the components. I also have extra parts and a motherboard to connect everything. I can obviously send more detailed pictures if requested. I was going to take everything apart and sell separately but, since this looks complete I wanted to try here first.

Attachments

• batterystorage1.jpg
    batterystorage1.jpg
    298.5 KB · Views: 103
  • batterystorage2.jpg
    batterystorage2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 104
  • inverter1.jpg
    inverter1.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 93
  • solarpanels.jpg
    solarpanels.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 91
  • conduitconnectors.jpg
    conduitconnectors.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 101
Could get more interest if you listed the individual components, gave specs on the panels, and put a price. Also would be nice to have in the thread title where its from.

Pictures of each label and quantity of each item.
Will you be shipping from Los Angeles?
Or local pickup only?

Awesome. Thanks for the responses. I will get names and as much information as possible. I'm willing to negotiate shipping and or local pickup. Yes, I posted before as "stuff" before, it was my fault for not having everything together at the time.

I have a complete system available that I bought sight unseen at a storage auction. I don't know much about these systems , but this one looks very detailed and thought out. I'ts components are all mounted in rolling boxes so, easy to move around. It's clearly never been used and some instruction booklets are still with the components. I also have extra parts and a motherboard to connect everything. I can obviously send more detailed pictures if requested. I was going to take everything apart and sell separately but, since this looks complete I wanted to try here first.
See some have Ampere time and some have Growatt.

It’s not clear what comes with what.

The Specs and model# are missing.

Are you sure it’s never been used?

If you just want to sell it at a Wholesale bundle price then that’s ok.

If trying to sell each individual unit then each unit will have to be identified as to what comes in it along with model #s, capabilities, Etc.

That is an Outback Power Flexmax 80 charge controller. Remove it, clean it up, smell it to make certain it has not burned up, test it if you have the capability and then sell it here or on Ebay.

I appreciate the desire to turn a quick profit but so far you’ve presented a bunch of “stuff” without a description, working condition, or price.

So, thanks for most of the feedback, Haha. You negative guys need to get laid. I don't have any experience with blogs or online forums so I'm going to move forward with as much information and background I can gather on this system. I grew up with the agent that handled the estate sale and therefore I know the original builders intent and how he was never able to follow through on going completely off-grid. It was built, then stored in a storage warehouse on the property. I'm not interested in the system myself but thought someone would appreciate the time and effort this guy put into it and use it "as is" or make a few changes as seen fit for half the price. I obviously thought about piecing it out but, I thought once someone with more knowledge than myself saw what was there, it would make sense to keep it complete? So here goes with some of the details I can gather.
The first box contains a Renology Pcl-1 12v/ 3000w Charge-inverter and a FlexMax80 charge controller along with 2 Ampretime 12v/200Ah batteries. the box has also been designed with power outlets both in and out. The second box contains a Growatt Spf-5000 Solar inverter along with some sort of switching control. The 22 solar panels are all Canadian solar 190watt. I also have various extras, the mother board type set up and some heavy duty conduit lines. I would be glad to provide more detailed pictures to any interested parties. I understand that I may not be able to answer every inquiry right away, but I'd be glad to do research if requested.

Another thing is price? I really don't know what to ask? I've done some light research on some of these components but, pricing and brand name quality may not always line up. So , I'm willing to hear offers. Thanks

If the price was cheap enough, I would take the Growatt off of your hands.

Back