diy solar

diy solar

For Sale on EBay - AOLITHIUM 51.2V 100Ah LifePO4 Lithium Battery Class A Backup Power for $989, Free shipping

For Sale on EBay - AOLITHIUM 51.2V 100Ah LifePO4 Lithium Battery Class A Backup Power for $989, Free shipping

Are YOU selling this? Or are you just pointing out that someone is selling it on Ebay?

Either way, you are in the wrong section. This post should go in
or

Are YOU selling this? Or are you just pointing out that someone is selling it on Ebay?

Either way, you are in the wrong section. This post should go in
or
Unsure if OP is connected, but AO Lithium is the seller. Normally $1199 I believe on their website. Not a bad battery, from reports.

I’m guessing we’re in Earth Day sales week.

What inverter are you running this with? also did it come with a list of compatible inverter close loop comms?
I do not own these batteries. I was merely pointing out that these batteries use cables with special ends and those cables are not included with the battery at these prices.

I do not own these batteries. I was merely pointing out that these batteries use cables with special ends and those cables are not included with the battery at these prices.
Sorry I mistook your signature "My home power battery backup system, so far" and thought you owned these. SMH lol

No real warranty but at almost 40% less than Eg4 and Sok it is going to be attractive to a lot of people.

Also Just noticed it has Free Shipping !!
The battery market is becoming insane.

Last edited:
Sorry guys, I end up putting this post in wrong forum.

Yes, the purpose of this post is to let the members know about this deal.

@Mods, Please feel free to move it to the Battery Sale area. I will be careful going further. Thank you!

Sorry guys, I end up putting this post in wrong forum.

Yes, the purpose of this post is to let the members know about this deal.

@Mods, Please feel free to move it to the Battery Sale area. I will be careful going further. Thank you!
Before i can move it, are YOU the seller, or are you just passing on the deal?

No real warranty but at almost 40% less than Eg4 and Sok it is going to be attractive to a lot of people.

Also Just noticed it has Free Shipping !!
The battery market is becoming insane.
Eg4 battery prices have recently dropped a fair bit as well, though you'd have to wait for sig solars free shipping promos to match the free shipping on this deal, unless you went with two.

Screenshot_20240421_193542_Chrome.jpg

Strange that the product pictures look like CAD drawings, rather than an actual photograph of the battery.
Battery hookup are good people, email and ask them if you'd like. I have no affiliation, I just got an email about these.

Back