diy solar

diy solar

Li Time 100ah on Ebay $255

CJLDAD

Been watching the price on their 12v 100ah model and just saw the price dropped yesterday to $255 each shipped. Sold by the manufacture..

Oh man, I'm sorry.. I went back and it showed that I could add to cart still so I figured it was still available..

Ampere Time is now Li Time..

200ah 12&24v are still available for $500-550, just picked one up.

200ah 12&24v are still available for $500-550, just picked one up.

The battery makers claims of cycles is moving upwards.
15,000 cycles with one per day is 41 years. Its doubtful that I will be able to make a warranty claim if they don't make it to 15,000 cycles.
Chances are "my" number of cycles (days) will extinguish before then!
I wouldn't pay more for Litime vs Redodo.
Redodo had a free shipping offer with two stacked coupons on Amazon just a few weeks ago. Ended up at about $208 with free shipping.

The battery makers claims of cycles is moving upwards.
15,000 cycles with one per day is 41 years. Its doubtful that I will be able to make a warranty claim if they don't make it to 15,000 cycles.
Chances are "my" number of cycles (days) will extinguish before then!
I wouldn't pay more for Litime vs Redodo.
Redodo had a free shipping offer with two stacked coupons on Amazon just a few weeks ago. Ended up at about $208 with free shipping.

I think it's complete marketing bullshit... one-upsmanship to fool consumers.

Assume 2000 cycles for aggressively used LFP (1C discharge, 0.5C charge, 25°C, 100% DoD). More if used less aggressively.

Assume a 2-3 year warranty regardless of any longer claims. The businesses likely 1) won't be around, 2) will not have the same product to replace, and 3) will blame consumer for failure and refuse to warranty.

You can also look directly at the LiTime website and purchase a "Like New" battery for $226.
I mean if the battery exterior is mint and you do a full charge / discharge test on it, then a battery that is supposed to last 10 years in that condition is fine by me.

I actually have 4 of those "Like New" LiTime and could not be happier.
As to the life expectancy,... I don't intend to wait and see.
In all likelihood I will be building my own batteries from LifePo4 Cells later this year or next year on the outside.

Also, it looks like they have some good discount on the Ampere Time models... I assume they are trying to get rid of remaining stocks with the old branding.

I watched a youtube video on the litime mini being frozen then discharged. Had pouch cells and compressed between 2 steel plates. Was interesting to see how the voltage increased as it defrosted.

Looks like the battery price wars are heating up again on Amazon.

KingBoss $169.00

Vemdia $174.00

Moseworth $169 with coupon clipped

Chins $186 lightning deal

Also, there are a lot of new "brands" on Amazon. Looks like the battery companies are trying to confuse the market perhaps??
I really don't understand their sales tactics. Still the prices are dropping again after they propped them up for several weeks.

I suspect the same thing is occurring on Ebay.

Looks like the battery price wars are heating up again on Amazon.

KingBoss $169.00

Vemdia $174.00

Moseworth $169 with coupon clipped

Chins $186 lightning deal

Also, there are a lot of new "brands" on Amazon. Looks like the battery companies are trying to confuse the market perhaps??
I really don't understand their sales tactics. Still the prices are dropping again after they propped them up for several weeks.

I suspect the same thing is occurring on Ebay.
SWEET!

Of the ones you listed, I have only ever heard of "Chins" (and if I remember, Will had a very positive review on them). So given the small price difference in the 4 you listed, I would ONLY consider the Chins.

SWEET!

Of the ones you listed, I have only ever heard of "Chins" (and if I remember, Will had a very positive review on them). So given the small price difference in the 4 you listed, I would ONLY consider the Chins.
I have Moseworth that ive been using daily running a Bougerv refrigerator in my car for 5 months. It works fine. I bought 3 more. It has a 5 year warranty. Chins has a good reputation. The other two are new brands to me.

Back