diy solar

diy solar

Great deal on Meanwell PSP-600-27 22A power supplies to use as 24V LFP chargers

Maast

Compulsive Tinkerer
Rerigging battery tester for the 24V BYD modules and found these used on ebay for only $28, they're usually $145 power supplies.

They're perfect: current limiting AND current sharing (built to be stacked), adjustable 24-30V, and do all kind of functions we'll never use. Even after I picked up a couple the listing still says "more than 10 available"

PSP-600.jpg

Attachments

• PSP-600-SPEC-1511885.pdf
    110.5 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Reactions: HMR
Rerigging battery tester for the 24V BYD modules and found these used on ebay for only $28, they're usually $145 power supplies.

They're perfect: current limiting AND current sharing (built to be stacked), adjustable 24-30V, and do all kind of functions we'll never use. Even after I picked up a couple the listing still says "more than 10 available"

View attachment 3513
Hey Maast: I just came across this old post of yours. The eBay sellers appears to still be selling these. I am going to order 3 more of these to have 4 in total. I love this power supply. Have you actually used this power supply directly to charge a BYD battery? If so, can you relate your experience?
This illustrates one of the problems I am having with this forum. Everything is so fragmented! You basically have to read each and every posting to be able to ferret out all the information available here. There is no synthesis, or summarizing, or taking stock of what we know and where we are. There are just loads and loads of discontinuous data points (read posts). Is there any way around this that you know of?

The Drok bidirectional meter with Hall effect current sensor has a relay control that can be tripped by voltage level. You could bulk charge with these power supplies and then open a relay at a set voltage. It would not be the ideal CC, CV charge profile but it would be a way to dump lots of power if you were trying to recover some stored power running off a generator in a power out situation. That is sort of what I am planning.

The Drok bidirectional meter with Hall effect current sensor has a relay control that can be tripped by voltage level. You could bulk charge with these power supplies and then open a relay at a set voltage. It would not be the ideal CC, CV charge profile but it would be a way to dump lots of power if you were trying to recover some stored power running off a generator in a power out situation. That is sort of what I am planning.
Have you got an amazon asin number so I can look this meter up? Thanks.

Back