diy solar

diy solar

Grounding is a Conspiracy!!!!!1!!!!

pvgirl

(she/her)
Grounding is just a conspiracy to keep us attached to the biggest grid out there, the earth!

NEC section 250 grounding and bonding, is confusing and convoluted, just to keep us in the dark, and hide the truth!!!

pull up those ground rods, and go truly off grid!!

Disclaimer: Humor forum post

New verse for the Electricians Bible:

pvgirl 6:26-30:
Look at the birds of the air; they do not pound in ground rods nor add add lightning rods to barns, and yet your heavenly Father protects them from dangerously high electrical shocks. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying about electrocution add a single hour to your life[a]? Most Likely!!

IT earthing system can set us free. Drive a ground rod, there's your ground, then don't bond any conductors to it!

View attachment 169965

Looks OK to me; chassis at ground potential means you don't get a shock.

And none of those annoying blown fuses if a line faults to chassis. It is fault tolerant - requires two independent faults before it stops working!

Our off grid system required the following grounding: At each array a 10 foot grounding rod pounded into the ground. At the inverter /sub panel wall, 2 10 foot grounding rods spaced 10 feet apart and pounded into the ground. The rods were cheap. Pounding them in SO Cal with a jack hammer and the ground rod bit was a pain because of hard ground, but once they are in place, the rest of your electrical grounding problems are solved!

Imagine what would happen to all the birds that sit oh high voltage power lines if they followed the NEC rules and grounded themselves
That would solve the hunger problem. Fresh fried birds would be everywhere.

Grounding is just a conspiracy to keep us attached to the biggest grid out there, the earth!

NEC section 250 grounding and bonding, is confusing and convoluted, just to keep us in the dark, and hide the truth!!!

You need to talk to Stefan about grounding.

I’ll bet you are a hoot at ? ? ? .

I guess I watched Stefan's video to see how long it would take for me to disagree with something, as an electrochemist and neurobiologist. 1:30 or so. I do walk around barefoot a lot though.

Reactions: Zwy
Back