diy solar

diy solar

How will you vote this November? Votes will be kept anonymous.

Just an honest poll to gauge the makeup of this Forum. Please no comments or rants from any side.

• Democratic

• Republican

• Independent

• Libertarian

• Green

• Undecided

• Not Voting

• Can't Vote

• Write-In Candidate

Results are only viewable after voting.
I didn't want to vote for Trump.
But now I have no choice, but to vote against Biden.

In the US the decision who to vote FOR vote would be nearly impossible, the choices are a CONVICTED fraudster and Biden? Really, that are the best you guys can come up with? My choice would be somewhere between green and Libertarian, although I would have to look into their policies a lot closer. (I consider myself a libertarian with a social conscience) I voted green in here and I will probably vote that again.

Law enforcement, justice system, and government are now so totally corrupt, evil and distorted in EVERY country.
Never having been charged or convicted of anything does not prove anyone is an angel.
Likewise, a great many innocent people are set up, and pay a terrible price because they may have simply pissed off the wrong person.

Last edited:
Hi Klystron,

I will have to assume you don't read the news, otherwise you would have know that Trump recently lost (another) fraud case against him, while he he is appealing the judgment, he is found guilty. From memory there was also Trump university that was ruled a scam and he used his charity for personal gain.

In addition, a jury last year May awarded E. Jean Carroll $5 million in damages, finding that Trump, according to the presiding judge) raped her.

I trust this satisfies your question.

I was really hoping to keep this poll anonymous. Think of the poll as a polling location where soliciting for a candidate is typically restricted to 50 to 200 feet away.

Everyone please take your stuff elsewhere before it gets ugly here. Otherwise my poll will be closed by the admins, and rightfully so.

Last edited:
Hi Klystron,

I will have to assume you don't read the news, otherwise you would have know that Trump recently lost (another) fraud case against him, while he he is appealing the judgment, he is found guilty. From memory there was also Trump university that was ruled a scam and he used his charity for personal gain.

In addition, a jury last year May awarded E. Jean Carroll $5 million in damages, finding that Trump, according to the presiding judge) raped her.

I trust this satisfies your question.
nobody raped E jean carrol, that women is batshit crazy and he was not found guilty of raping her so stop lying you sack of feces.

"verdict and aftermath (January 2024–present) On January 26, 2024, the jury deliberated for three hours and awarded Carroll $7.3 million in emotional damages, $11 million in reputation-related damages, and $65 million in punitive damages, totaling $83.3 million."

nothing about rape in there you mouth breathing retard.

I was really hoping to keep this poll anonymous. Think of the poll as a polling location where soliciting for a candidate is typically restricted to 50 to 200 feet away.

Everyone please take your stuff elsewhere before it gets ugly here. Otherwise my poll will be closed by the admins, and rightfully so.
Delmar this is the Chit Chat. Not as many rules here. However you should have Stated USA citizens only. BongBong is foreigner and not suppose to vote in our elections. He or She is extremely emotional - disturbed. Have to wonder what Great Country they live in. They act like person named Leo that disappeared from this forum. Same traits and trail of tears. Lives in another country but interfering in everything political about USA …
Unfortunately who wins elections does affect most of the World too.
Think BongBong is one of those foreigners that would violate our laws and vote in our elections…… Again what happens to America means no place left to run if get more Biden.

Sorry but your poll should have been locked to just voting if that is all you wanted. Most ppl here do not even post in polls. So be glad we are clicking it. But you knew there was potential for this to develop. It will get worse as election get closer.

There should have only been 2 ppl Biden and Trump listed account rest-are wasted votes….. that is actual reality ….
Some forum platforms allow the poster to lock out comments. Don’t have that here….would be nice.

Do you understand the difference between a civil case and a criminal case, and that the legal term "convicted" only applies to criminal cases? It certainly appears that you do not.
Now that BongBong like Leo use to say “Trump raped E Jean Carrol” that is a lie and they know it …. The case was double tapped before the appeal was made as a gotcha. The verdict was Trump did not rape her. The verdict was she was sexual abused such as imagine consensual rough sex but not raped.
Just for the 100% aspect of charge….civil trials are not the same as criminal. ….bongbong like Leo never understood… that aspect. Leo admitted doing the very drug that makes ppl paranoid according to cdc which he believed was gospel except their finding against pot. Leads to mental illness but if you are already crazy go for it. BongBong. Name says everything. Bob Marley style.

Do you understand the difference between a civil case and a criminal case, and that the legal term "convicted" only applies to criminal cases? It certainly appears that you do not.
I do understand and I also expect the judge at the rape trial to understand, the judge even went public to clear up any misunderstandings. My statement that he is a convicted fraudster (and rapist) holds true, which was questioned. I don't expect the wilfully bind to accept those facts. As Trump himself remarked at a campaign stop at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa; "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" And I have every reason to believe that he was right.

I do understand and I also expect the judge at the rape trial to understand, the judge even went public to clear up any misunderstandings. My statement that he is a convicted fraudster (and rapist) holds true, which was questioned. I don't expect the wilfully bind to accept those facts. As Trump himself remarked at a campaign stop at Dordt College in Sioux Center, Iowa; "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?" And I have every reason to believe that he was right.
So why did you stop using the Leo name? Tell us what happened. Walks like a duck quacks like a duck …..

Then you know that while Trump has lost some civil cases he has not yet been "convicted" of anything, and that using the term "convicted" to describe the outcome of a civil case demonstrates ignorance when it comes to the justice system in the US.
no its called attempts at convincing the masses by repeating the same stupid shit over and over again... tell the lie often enough and people start to believe it.

Thank the Lord we know who Bong Bong is..

Back