diy solar

diy solar

Huge Amount!!

EddieC.

Hello everyone.
New here. I am trying to unload a huge amount of solar equipment. Before you ask I will give the background. There was a decent solar company that went bankrupt. It was purchases by an investment group. They then fired a bunch of people and changed the name. The company I work for stored the equipment. The financial side of things, they wrote off the equipment we were storing for them. So here I am. I have done a minor inventory. Here is what I've got.
Roughly 500 panels
50 or so inverters
30 or so meters with housings
30 or so switches
Various mounting brackets
I have a few more smaller items that I did not inventory.
All on all it is about two and a half semi loads worth. The research I have done with the model number equals to about $500K retail. I am letting go for $60K. You will have to provide the transport. If you need more info just let me know.

Attachments

• 20200202_094511.jpg
    20200202_094511.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 82
  • 20200202_094649.jpg
    20200202_094649.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 82
Contact me via PM.
I need to know EXACTLY what city/state you are in, shipping is a consideration I have to take into account.
Know EXACTLY what you have in inventory, list damaged units, and have some pictures of the sticker/spec sheet on the back of the panel.
This might very well turn into a group buy thing I can sponsor.

$500k 'Retail' of OLD panels that are lesser wattage, or a composition that has fallen out of favor isn't '$500K' today.
Warehouse, packaging, shipping, ect, plus competing with china manufacturers can be a real issue.
Lets not forget warranty returns...
There is a reason I stayed as far away from public retail sales as possible, 'John Q. Public' is a HUGE pain in the butt to deal with,
EVERYTHING is your fault from the beginning of time until the year 4220 is YOUR FAULT...
Floods, Fires, Delivery Vehicle Crashes, Tornadoes, Lightening Strikes, Their Incompetence, it's ALL YOUR FAULT...

The price is reasonable, but the inventory list will be clincher, and I'll still have to get storage space, probably the trailer that comes to get it...
Keeps costs down if I don't have to handle the stuff 2 or 3 more times...

Last edited:
What make and model are the inverters?
Are they new or used?
If used what condition are they in?

This thread IS IN the sell your own stuff sub-forum.

Would be better though if the product names / brands, models etc were listed.

Last edited:
Ok. I apologize for the shaby list. I will post this evening model and manufacture for all that I have inventoried.

For shipping knowledge. Kansas City. 2 and a half trailers worth of freight.

I’m just 3 hrs away, def interested in inventory list...
Me too. :) (3 hrs away that is)
Hello everyone.
New here. I am trying to unload a huge amount of solar equipment. Before you ask I will give the background. There was a decent solar company that went bankrupt. It was purchases by an investment group. They then fired a bunch of people and changed the name. The company I work for stored the equipment. The financial side of things, they wrote off the equipment we were storing for them. So here I am. I have done a minor inventory. Here is what I've got.
Roughly 500 panels
50 or so inverters
30 or so meters with housings
30 or so switches
Various mounting brackets
I have a few more smaller items that I did not inventory.
All on all it is about two and a half semi loads worth. The research I have done with the model number equals to about $500K retail. I am letting go for $60K. You will have to provide the transport. If you need more info just let me know.

PM me a link to your inventory list.
Just like everyone else asking the same questions, what exactly do you have?
A lot of us here are newbies, and then a lot of us here are about as experts as it can get.

I apologize for for being absent. I sold the major lot. However, I have another set I was going to use for personal but have changed my mind. I have about 160 Hyundai 250W panels. 4 inverters, 4 meters and housing, and other misc items. Everything is new. I will have the models posted here within the next couple hours. I am asking $17K.

It helps if I actually tap on "post"
165 Hyundai His-M250RG
2 Solaredge SE11400A-US000NNC2
2 Delta SOLIVIA6.6NAG4TL
4 each of various parts as well. Meters, housings, things like that.

I am not sure I know what that is. I honestly just want them gone out of my garage. I do have the means to deliver up to a couple hours away on the weekends if need be.

Back