diy solar

diy solar

I have a new 450/200 Victron may trade...

Moretorque

I picked one of these up new but I do not believe I need all of this unit so would be willing to trade for a 450/100 PLUS. I need an inverter and batteries as well..... Thanks....

What do you have to sweeten the deal as well. This is new... I do not know if I will be getting rid of it but if somebody makes me a real good trade I will.... NO JUNK please.... I don't believe I will ever need more power than a 100 but I am researching to see if I will ever need more. I am stupid about all this...

What do you have to sweeten the deal as well. This is new... I do not know if I will be getting rid of it but if somebody makes me a real good trade I will.... NO JUNK please.... I don't believe I will ever need more power than a 100 but I am researching to see if I will ever need more. I am stupid about all this...

Mostly a joke. I assumed you would just plain reject it since it's not a 450/100 :p

So what are you asking for it ? Price wise
I will trade only or keep, I just got a great deal on it off of ebay. I need batteries and a inverter. I am willing to pay out in the swap... Thanks...

Thanks, most importantly how well will it cook my Waffle's ?

If that's your thing, yes.

Two Big Benefits:

1. Four MPPT up to 4000W output each limited to 11kW peak output. 450Voc peak voltage 17A peak Imp, 20A peak Isc for reverse polarity protection, 30A Isc absolute limit without reverse polarity protection.
  2. Galvanic isolation means there is no failure mode where the panels can be shorted to the battery. MOST non-galvanically isolated MPPT have a failure mode that will short PV to battery. This is exceedingly rare, but it happens. This will destroy a LFP battery BMS.

Back