diy solar

diy solar

I suspect a Mouse is going to give the conservatives a beat down.

Holy shit, why did you still move there after that?
I don't live there... it was an industrial factory.. although we did rent out the houses to a couple of employees.
Don't know if we are doomed or not, but when I see the levels of hate so many seem to have towards others because they are "different", you might well be right. Lets hope not.
The hate you see is a side effect of fear.. its programmed within our monkey brains from a long time ago and it used to be critical for keeping us alive.

Evil Republicans are trying to end hiring / college acceptance based totally on race.
Ok, so how will that improve the lives of financially poor minorities?

It's really a shame since the left managed to come up with such a perfect virtue signaling name for the practice .... diversity, equity, inclusion.
It wasn't virtue signalling, it was an (poor) attempt to try to improve people's lives. At a time when racism in the US was worse than today. It isn't working well though...

Sure looks like DeSantis won this one to me.
He isn't right about it, it is just another knee jerk reaction that will create bigger problems in the future. Building a just society is not easy, for example when parents are not home because they have to work 2 jobs to make ends meet are unable to supervise their kids with their homework and their own lack of education means they can't even help. There are workable solutions, but that is not what DeSantis is looking for.

But you can always import talent from abroad....

Chalk up another thing Murphy was wrong about.
Unlike you, whenever Murphy was wrong, he has freely acknowledged it. Lets see...

It's kind of a pain to read this article without signing up for a NYT subscription ... but it can be done.
Get a subscription, the NYT is/was a good news paper.

“Our district will no longer participate in any attempt to divide us by race or advance the notion that we are not created equal,”
The notion isn't that people were not created equal, the fact is that people don't have equal opportunities.

This is a very complex issue, the sad part is that you are (again) gloating about removing something that did help poor people, just not as well as it should be. And they were not taking the place of non black students either...

Ok, so how will that improve the lives of financially poor minorities?

It wasn't virtue signalling, it was an (poor) attempt to try to improve people's lives. At a time when racism in the US was worse than today. It isn't working well though...

He isn't right about it, it is just another knee jerk reaction that will create bigger problems in the future. Building a just society is not easy, for example when parents are not home because they have to work 2 jobs to make ends meet are unable to supervise their kids with their homework and their own lack of education means they can't even help. There are workable solutions, but that is not what DeSantis is looking for.

But you can always import talent from abroad....

Unlike you, whenever Murphy was wrong, he has freely acknowledged it. Lets see...

Get a subscription, the NYT is/was a good news paper.

The notion isn't that people were not created equal, the fact is that people don't have equal opportunities.

This is a very complex issue, the sad part is that you are (again) gloating about removing something that did help poor people, just not as well as it should be. And they were not taking the place of non black students either...

How in the fuck would you possibly understand any of this accurately when you're not a US citizen and have never lived here?

?

How in the fuck would you possibly understand any of this accurately when you're not a US citizen and have never lived here?

?
Is that a serious question? Are you really so ignorant as to think he couldn't understand what's happening in other countries and why?

For crying out loud, half the websites your cohorts post aren't even owned by Americans.. Like Zero Hedge, its a Russian website owned by a Putin puppet in Bulgaria.

Damn.. your ignorance on how basic knowledge is obtained is seriously in need of help.

Is that a serious question? Are you really so ignorant as to think he couldn't understand what's happening in other countries and why?

For crying out loud, half the websites your cohorts post aren't even owned by Americans.. Like Zero Hedge, its a Russian website owned by a Putin puppet in Bulgaria.

Damn.. your ignorance on how basic knowledge is obtained is seriously in need of help.

I'm a raw data guy.

You're not that and that's why you thought that transportation emitted way more than 28% of our total carbon emissions.

I'm sure you just forgot.

I'm a raw data guy.

You're not that and that's why you thought that transportation emitted way more than 28% of our total carbon emissions.

I'm sure you just forgot.

Well, then why did you think that molesting little children was acceptable? You thought that since your god didn't put it in the bible as being a sin that your diddling of little children was being a good christian.

Are you back to playing silly games of desperation again? You got banned for a week for changing a quote box and now you just make shit up? You know you can't link or quote, so just make it up right?

You're kind of a piece of shit aren't you? That's what religion + drugs + ignorance does..

Well, then why did you think that molesting little children was acceptable? You thought that since your god didn't put it in the bible as being a sin that your diddling of little children was being a good christian.

Are you back to playing silly games of desperation again? You got banned for a week for changing a quote box and now you just make shit up? You know you can't link or quote, so just make it up right?

You're kind of a piece of shit aren't you? That's what religion + drugs + ignorance does..

Well, you know how us poor people are. We can be just as big a poop as white people. ☺️

Well, you know how us poor people are. We can be just as big a poop as white people. ☺️
Your facetious and rebellious attitude is a characteristic of the young, ignorant, and immature. Which would explain your moral and ethical challenges.

Broken home? Divorced parents? Father didn't teach you honor and no military service to get it from?

Your facetious and rebellious attitude is a characteristic of the young, ignorant, and immature. Which would explain your moral and ethical challenges.

Broken home? Divorced parents? Father didn't teach you honor and no military service to get it from?

All of the above.

Instead of flying, traveling and building stuff, I should be more sophisticated like you and build barns and log onto the solar website and call everyone stupid. ?

All of the above.

Instead of flying, traveling and building stuff, I should be more sophisticated like you and build barns and log onto the solar website and call everyone stupid. ?

What would you call someone who claims they "poop behind their couch" ?

You think magical invisible sky fairies are real.. allow that to sink in for a moment.

You're on a green energy solar website supporting statements labeling man made climate change as false.

You've shown support for the various conspiracies.

I think the label stupid is appropriate.

And I don't call everyone stupid.. Just the four or five of you nut jobs..

What would you call someone who claims they "poop behind their couch" ?

You think magical invisible sky fairies are real.. allow that to sink in for a moment.

You're on a green energy solar website supporting statements labeling man made climate change as false.

You've shown support for the various conspiracies.

I think the label stupid is appropriate.

And I don't call everyone stupid.. Just the four or five of you nut jobs..

Oh. Us poor, stupid people are aware that solar saves money in lieu of using generator all the time.

I have an "off-grid" recreational property that the solar panels keep juiced up. I have 6 cameras, among other things.

The house runs (as most of the state) on hydro so there is no carbon reduction benefit for society if I went to solar. Our power is dirt cheap so no savings benefit either.

And yes, I poop behind the couch. I should be able to toss an avocado pit in there soon and watch it sprout. It's getting pretty deep. ? ?

DeSantis crossed an important line and Disney acted smartly by waiting until it was clear enough for even an idiot to see..

Disney sues DeSantis, calling theme park takeover retaliation for ‘Don’t Say Gay’ opposition​

So .... How exactly did this turn out?

Could it be that this is one more example of where you were WRONG?

Back