diy solar

diy solar

I suspect a Mouse is going to give the conservatives a beat down.

No. Environmentalism, anti-industrialization aren't "conservative" things. You know that.
Says right in the link "rejecting leftism". pretty hard to argue with that, but please feel free.

Kascynski resisted change.. resisted industrialization and technology.. Those are very much conservative things.. they are the very definition of conservative "to resist progress"..

Now, they may not be your idea of conservatism, but they were clearly his because he was older..

If they magically beamed you back to the 1930's, you'd be considered a raging liberal yourself unless you currently go around calling blacks the N word or holding a bible in your pocket... Today we call such people nut jobs, back in the 1930's, we'd just consider such things as normal conservationism.

Says right in the link "rejecting leftism". pretty hard to argue with that, but please feel free.

Kascynski resisted change.. resisted industrialization and technology.. Those are very much conservative things.. they are the very definition of conservative "to resist progress"..

Now, they may not be your idea of conservatism, but they were clearly his because he was older..

If they magically beamed you back to the 1930's, you'd be considered a raging liberal yourself unless you currently go around calling blacks the N word or holding a bible in your pocket... Today we call such people nut jobs, back in the 1930's, we'd just consider such things as normal conservationism.

He was definitely a Democrat of his day. Democrats are definitely anti-industrialization and pro environment to the point of being militant about it. You know that.

Also from the article: Kaczynski described fascism in his manifesto as a "kook ideology" and Nazism as "evil".[163]

He was definitely a Democrat of his day. Democrats are definitely anti-industrialization and pro environment to the point of being militant about it. You know that.

Also from the article: Kaczynski described fascism in his manifesto as a "kook ideology" and Nazism as "evil".[163]
Perhaps you might want to reevaluate your logical analysis.

From your own link:
He authored Industrial Society and Its Future, a 35,000-word manifesto and social critique opposing industrialization, rejecting leftism, and advocating for a nature-centered form of anarchism.[3]

At this point, its becoming clear that you seem to reject reality and substitute your own.

So you are pro industrialization and anti environment? (and think Nazi's are "fine people"?)

Conservation of the environment isn't a conservative thing?
It was in Kaczynski's days.. Keep in mind he was born in 1942. It wasn't until sometime around the 1970's (I think), that conservative propaganda told their constituents to focus on energy.. The environment was ignored.. Sometime around the early 90's, they became anti-environment..

As I've said, when it comes to the stupid demographic, "When they want your opinion, they'll give it to you"

There is still a conservative demographic that very much cares about the environment, but they are a small minority within the larger party.

It was in Kaczynski's days.. Keep in mind he was born in 1942. It wasn't until sometime around the 1970's (I think), that conservative propaganda told their constituents to focus on energy.. The environment was ignored.. Sometime around the early 90's, they became anti-environment..

As I've said, when it comes to the stupid demographic, "When they want your opinion, they'll give it to you"

There is still a conservative demographic that very much cares about the environment, but they are a small minority within the larger party.
I would have thought conservation would have been one of the cornerstones of any self respecting conservative.

How times have changed...

By the way, your national parks are one of the things I admire about your country.

I would have thought conservation would have been one of the cornerstones of any self respecting conservative.
While that statement is true and totally reasonable, it's kind of silly if you think about it... It should read: "I would have thought conservation would have been a cornerstone of any human that is forced to live in the environment they should be conserving"..

Unfortunately, if you can get someone to think magical invisible sky fairies are real, you can usually get them to think anything you want.

Consider this.. and take a moment to let this sink in... Conservatives attack education at every level and every stage. They attack the public school system and they attack the colleges.

The only educational system they don't attack isn't really an educational system at all.. its an indoctrination system.. and that would be the churches. Even after their own children were molested, they still won't attack the church. Let that fact sink in, and once it does, you understand the power of keeping people stupid.

By the way, your national parks are one of the things I admire about your country.
Yellowstone is absolutely mind boggling. Anyone who never makes it to that park before they die has missed something spectacular.

Well, let's not the mistake of using conservative interchangeably with republican.

One mistake I have made recently is forgetting that Republicans are just democrats who don't agree with abortion.

One of the reasons I like electric stuff is because of pollution reduction. Real pollutants.....not C02.?

Yellowstone is absolutely mind boggling. Anyone who never makes it to that park before they die has missed something spectacular.

Oh thank you for saying something non-polarizing for once. ???

I just got back from there. I go once a year. Love it like no other.

Oh thank you for saying something non-polarizing for once. ???

I just got back from there. I go once a year. Love it like no other.

Issues of morality are polarizing. Issues of science are only polarizing to the stupid and ignorant.

If you're referring to my comments on some moral issue, then you're welcome. If you're referring to my comments on a science issue, then you're an idiot.

Yellowstone is awesome.. we can agree on that. and if you want to keep it awesome, you better get on board with climate change.

Yellowstone is awesome.. we can agree on that. and if you want to keep it awesome, you better get on board with climate change.

No thanks.

Yellowstone will change regardless. In the 40 years I've been going there, it's changed a bunch due to earthquakes, internal collapses etc. Watched it bounce back even more healthy after the big 90's fires.

I'm going to go again in the fall just before the snow. ??

No thanks.

Yellowstone will change regardless. In the 40 years I've been going there, it's changed a bunch due to earthquakes, internal collapses etc. Watched it bounce back even more healthy after the big 90's fires.

I'm going to go again in the fall just before the snow. ??

these ppl crack me up …. This is exactly why hate scientist….. they say, “can’t predict earth quakes in one part the turn around and say unlikely it will erupt.” Holy shit which is it. Ppl have been saying since I was born it was going to go off and be an ENDER for all of us here. Again the experts contradict themselves then idiots like Murphy try to take- MAKE a side.

Issues of morality are polarizing. Issues of science are only polarizing to the stupid and ignorant.

If you're referring to my comments on some moral issue, then you're welcome. If you're referring to my comments on a science issue, then you're an idiot.

FYI, when you talk about science, what you actually mean are government titled experts.

You never cite the data which is all that matters in regards to science.

Back