diy solar

diy solar

Illegal Immigrants just ffs

IMG_4871.png
Biden meme with his 2024 voters. ~11+ million new illegal democrat voters that the republicans are paying for with their vanishing social security and retirement plans. Can barely put food on you table? Did you vote for Biden in 2020? Hope you starve to death. Just being brutally honest. Play stupid games get serious rewards. Darwins Law. Leftist ..You believe more in Science than God. So learn to cope and reap what you sowed.

Obuma’s next book deal….helped by Bush 2 with aide of his ear bud from daddy:
“How to turn a 1st rate country into a 3rd World shithole”

Oh Tommy

This is how an immigration officer explained it… notice these ppl can simple be deported after committing a crime …. Including murder. No court case just deported. Nothing means they can be deported for any law volation civil criminal anything…. They are here on egg shells. ..can be deported for any crime repeat for any crime Tommy. Hey tommy did you get that…any crime anything Tommy.
They can be deported for any crime any at all they are here illegally and on parole. Tommy do you under stand? Tommy?

Illegal immigrant
“‘’’’
Immigration and Customs Enforcement issued the following statement on Sunday that said, “U.S. Customs and Border Protection arrested Ibarra Sept. 8, 2022, after he unlawfully entered the United States near El Paso, Texas. He was paroled and released for further processing.”
After receiving that update, Channel 2′s Courtney Francisco spoke to immigration attorney Joshua McCall on WSB Tonight at 11 p.m., who’s worked hundreds of cases in Georgia.

“Paroled and released means immigration officials take stock,” said McCall. “They ask questions. They ask if they’re planning on applying for asylum, for example, and they make a judgment call on whether they should keep them or let them go. Often, they will run their fingerprints against an international crime database.”

McCall said, usually, agents ensure the immigrant has a stable address and will send them there.
“In fact, they usually won’t parole and release them unless they provide an address, and they often verify someone living at that address is ready to receive them,” said McCall.
He said once there, the immigrant is expected to follow up to obtain proper documentation through the court system.
Instead, ICE said Ibarra ended up getting arrested in New York a year later.
Officers said he was driving in an uninsured, unregistered car with a 5-year-old and was charged with acting in a manner to injure a child.
ICE said in a statement, “He was released by the NYPD before a detainer could be issued.”
“You are innocent until proven guilty. So, they released him,” said McCall. “ICE often tries to put a detainer, that’s a request for them to detain that person for 48 hours, so they can pick them up for immigration violations, but local jails don’t have to do it. Sometimes, they don’t have the space and sometimes they don’t have the personnel to work with ICE to keep them in place.”
He said ICE agents could have searched for Ibarra after his release and may have done so. However, once in Georgia, McCall said Ibarra could have been off the map.
Now that he’s in the Athens-Clark County Jail facing murder charges, ICE has lodged a detainer against him.
That means he could be deported at any time, even before a murder trial, if the county wants that. McCall said counties usually choose for immigrants to stand trial and serve a sentence in the U.S. if convicted in order to offer justice to families of victims.
Channel 2 Action News will continue monitoring how the county moves forward in this case.
ICE also has a hold to deport Ibarra’s brother, Diego Ibarra, 29. Diego Ibarra is in the Athens-Clark County Jail accused of providing a false green card to law enforcement Friday when they were searching for his brother in the murder case.
The U.S. Attorney’s Office said Diego Ibarra crossed into the U.S. a few months after his brother.
Border control said they sent him to New York due to a credible fear claim for asylum. However, he did not follow up to apply for asylum in the court system.
He eventually made his way down to Athens, Georgia where he was charged three times in 2023 with driving drunk without a license, shoplifting, and failing to fingerprint.
‘’’’’’’’’

This woman was murdered so Tommy could feel better about allowing the law to be broken.

Most like likely she was robbed and raped too. But not read all the details. This person is being charged with murder and has been living here for over a year committing crimes and never registering for citizenship or asylum according to report. The govt could just deport them vs making them stand trial for anything to include murder. Tommy are you mentally acute to understand murder… ppl with low iq are sometimes given lesser charges. I’d say 85 or so is around subhuman …. I know Ryujin is subhuman for iq.
IMG_5196.jpeg
IMG_5195.jpeg
Ryujin is just a piece of :poop: Ppl definitely step over :poop: Ryujin likes to roll in :poop:
The mods have allowed him special priveleges too. So if you get banned from Chit Chat remember this …

Response back from MODS about ryujin.
I didn’t report him but other ppl have.
IMG_5197.jpeg

D71, it may seen counterintuitive but I get your first MEME

where is best place to understand flat earthers, or MAGA thinker
IMO in a flat earther/MAGA topic.

I considered packing up and moving to Mexico since so many ppl were coming here. Vacated properties and beach front properties and land.

Mexico has way to many strict laws concerning moving there ….
1 of the biggest is you must be financially stable and have money with source of income.
2. You must have health care you provide for you and your family.
3. It is a long process but corruption can allow you to fast track if pay the right ppl.
4. Buying homes there and such also require paying corruption cost..to speed up process.
5. Do not mess with anyone criminals are only ones allowed to have guns. Criminals have guns because they are criminals. If you get caught with gun severe prison time. You can have a gun there but have to again use corrupt system bribe with copious amounts of money.
Reason why changed mind…Liberals moved there and started welfare and free food lines with charity. Ppl that once were happy and worked for their living were reduced to standing in lines hoping for free foods and money by rich ignorant liberal Americans going in and messing up their economy and systems. Guilt is a mf’er.

So the Americans that moved there corrupted working ppl into being beggars standing in lines for free shit.
Like taking cruise to mexico and going into the tourist towns filled with beggars. Get away from those towns and ppl work and survive just fine.
Or least ways they did. As more ppl from USA and Canada move there to take advantage with their low wage retirements from here the more it will become screwed up. A low monthly social security retirement from here use to provide a good life in Mexico. Why so many Americans from USA and Canada moved there.

Welfare is an entrapment that continues as one group does generational welfare while other groups pay for it.

IMG_5199.jpeg

Kinda sorta why not suppose to feed wild animals at State Parks the animals tend to view humans as a source of food and if no food is given then the animals often attack and or eat the human. Those signs put up in the parks are brought to you by years of experience. Do not feed the ….

So the Americans that moved there corrupted working ppl into being beggars standing in lines for free shit.
D71, kind of interesting, I spend several weeks working in Mexico a while back, in all the
time there I seen no panhandlers reaching there hands out at me, I did see families all painted
gold and dancing at each stop light, sometimes it was someone sell burritos, sell water, when
I went to eat there could be someone with a bucket of water asking if I need a car wash.

D71, kind of interesting, I spend several weeks working in Mexico a while back, in all the
time there I seen no panhandlers reaching there hands out at me, I did see families all painted
gold and dancing at each stop light, sometimes it was someone sell burritos, sell water, when
I went to eat there could be someone with a bucket of water asking if I need a car wash.
Why would anyone leave that paradise to come here. So lovely for your perception. Again why leave there

While were there did you pay American prices and drive everything up for local pricing - massive inflation or did you pay Mexican prices for the things you bought to compete with local ppl - their monies on items purchased there?

In other words were you the big American spender and driving up their commodity prices by paying over normal Mexican pricing?

Why would anyone leave that paradise to come here.
D71, 3% unemployment rates here, the place they live is going through civil wars, the place they started form
has a 75% unemployment rate.

The homicide conviction rate for illegal immigrants was 2.4 per 100,000 illegal immigrants in 2015, which is lower than the homicide conviction rate of 2.8 per 100,000 for native‐born Americans. Legal immigrants still have the lowest homicide conviction rate at 1.1 per 100,000 legal immigrants.

D71, who's at fault in that story, IMO the immigrate and mismanagement by police.
Immigrants are all determined illegal and most are paroled with requirements that few will follow up on. That is the story and for that story in particular an American was murdered.

There is a gofundme started for legal reps to sue everyone involved in that young USA ladies lawsuit.. The fun part the fucked tax payers will be fucked again… and pay those fines.

That is the story and for that story in particular an American was murdered.
D71, IMO there is no vetting you can do that to keep that stuff from happening
because you are dealing with humans.

with immigration , with proper management these issues can be reduced.

D71, IMO there is no vetting you can do that to keep that stuff from happening
because you are dealing with humans.

with immigration , with proper management these issues can be reduced.
The system and laws are being broken once they come in “illegally” Own it . You are okaying criminals to break laws. You are responsible for that murder.

but, we are so divided now, and some many south American locations are having bad issues
and add that to the ones coming from Mexico, you'll have a perfect storm

but, we are so divided now, and some many south American locations are having bad issues
and add that to the ones coming from Mexico, you'll have a perfect storm
Tommy you just stated Mexico was paradise and you were there few weeks ago . Why would they leave? Come on at least troll better. Come on. You claimed to have been trusted with nukes Show me that big brain.

Play out that hand you were dealt.

IMG_5200.jpeg

The system and laws are being broken once they come in “illegally” Own it .
D71, if I put a swimming pool in my back yard, and god forbid one of my young kids drown in it
while I was sleeping, who's fault would it be?

if I build a chicken cop out back and a fox eats all my chickens, who's at fault

if a immigrate kills someone here, who's at fault?

Back