diy solar

diy solar

Inxeption contact?

mmonaco

I've been trying for the last 3 weeks to get a quote for 4 pallets of solar panels from Inxeption and have been unable to. The first person I talked to ended up being the most helpful, but was laid off, the second person sent me a few texts, then stopped responding to texts or phone calls, and the other 2 times I have tried to get a quote i have not received a response. It's a little annoying because I'm just looking for pricing and lead time so i can place the order.

The phone number goes to voicemail. Does anyone have a contact there? I just want to give them my money! I'm afraid they may be going out of business.

Thanks

Kristine Brikmane
888-852-4783
kristine.brikmane@inxeption.com

I have probably 50 emails of correspondence with her specifically. She has been the most reliable resource I’ve found of the half dozen of so I’ve had dialogue with

The Inxeption website is completely unusable for finding good value, no prices are listed unless you click on each individual product. They have 62 solar panels listed, who is going to click on 62 items to find prices and make you own value comparison chart? That shows a certain disregard for the customer's time which is kind of rude.

I've crossed them off my list of possible panel sources for this reason.

Mike C.

They were very easy for me to use

They were very easy for me to use
Which solar panel do they sell that is the best $/watt?

Explain to me how you figured that out in a reasonable way. that is, not requiring clicking on all 62 entries and making your own comparison chart.

If I knew how to do that, I'd consider using them. At present, there seems to be no reasonable way to do that.

In contrast, other stores print their $/watt figures so you can make a selection easily, or at least include their pricing on the selection page so you can quickly reduce to just a few candidates.

Mike C.

Which solar panel do they sell that is the best $/watt?

Explain to me how you figured that out in a reasonable way. that is, not requiring clicking on all 62 entries and making your own comparison chart.

If I knew how to do that, I'd consider using them. At present, there seems to be no reasonable way to do that.

In contrast, other stores print their $/watt figures so you can make a selection easily, or at least include their pricing on the selection page so you can quickly reduce to just a few candidates.

Mike C.
Here’s the rub, imo.
They have done at least 5 website format updates since last October.
There used to be a button to click on the home page for “flash sales” this would populate every sku of panels they had IN STOCK, with the prices listed prior to even clicking the link for that item. It was extremely easy

I noticed in December/january, that option disappeared and it was much as you describe. And I agree, it’s not ideal. But now that I have used their site extensively, it has become far more easy for me to navigate.
Now, when I see items that don’t have a price, I first click to see their inventory list to see which warehouses (they have 3-5) have what amount. Then I can feel confident in clicking a sku that it will actually display a price vs requesting a quote. It does cause me to have upwards of 10-15 separate tabs up at once.

About a month ago they brought back a similar button to the flash sale button of last year. That hung around for like a week.
Lately it’s been back to the hunt and peck method, but I also find simply searching keywords helps isolate what I’m seeking as well.

Now, when I see items that don’t have a price, I first click to see their inventory list to see which warehouses (they have 3-5) have what amount. Then I can feel confident in clicking a sku that it will actually display a price vs requesting a quote. It does cause me to have upwards of 10-15 separate tabs up at once.
Too much work to get what should be very basic information, like what something costs.

Mike C.

Hello! I'm planning and designing my first system for my house here in the back woods of the Carolinas. I've been lurking and more importantly learning for the last few months here. I've created an account on inxeption for my company and I still can't figure out how to actually order anything lol. I see inventory available in warehouses and some are 'request quote' while others offer a 'buy' button. Whenever I go to buy anything, the freight comes up as 'EX WORKS - BUYER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR FREIGHT COSTS'... Is this what everyone else sees? Will they deliver from say one of their CA warehouses to the one in SC? I've sent quote requests, and later today I'll attempt to reach out to the contact that @G00SE provided above to see if I can get anywhere. Just lookin' for advice!

Last edited:
I've been trying for the last 3 weeks to get a quote for 4 pallets of solar panels from Inxeption and have been unable to. The first person I talked to ended up being the most helpful, but was laid off, the second person sent me a few texts, then stopped responding to texts or phone calls, and the other 2 times I have tried to get a quote i have not received a response. It's a little annoying because I'm just looking for pricing and lead time so i can place the order.

The phone number goes to voicemail. Does anyone have a contact there? I just want to give them my money! I'm afraid they may be going out of business.

Thanks
Maybe you can try something else instead of just seeking to be in the same place

Back