diy solar

diy solar

JA Solar 410W Panels $0.10W

EDIT: Removed. Link in original post was fixed. Originally looked like a virus.

Last edited:
I do not recommend clicking on this link - I reported this post to the moderators as the link is broken and the top-level domain (aliyuncs.com) returns a 404 not found.

The post seems too good to be true encouraging to click on the link - I would not be surprised if this turns out to be a virus.
1703011262301.jpeg

I do not recommend clicking on this link - I reported this post to the moderators as the link is broken and the top-level domain (aliyuncs.com) returns a 404 not found.

The post seems too good to be true encouraging to click on the link - I would not be surprised if this turns out to be a virus.
It’s just a link to the panel specs

Its a link to .pdf of panel datasheet. Who is the seller? Is there a recall on these panels or something? This price is half the wholesale direct from factory price. EDIT: Wow, prices have fallen 50% (source: http://pvinsights.com/)
pv-spot-price.PNG

Last edited:
Its a link to .pdf of panel datasheet. Who is the seller? Is there a recall on these panels or something? This price is half the wholesale direct from factory price.
I edited my post to reflect the original post being updated. The link showing now is not the same one that this post originally had. I was concerned OP's account may have been compromised.

This is who I bought from in the past. He is good to work with. It’s early morning in China, but I expect for him to get back with me shortly on the shipping costs.

Jerry Zhoo
Whasap number:+86 13395516017
sales01@sunpalbattery.com
Dang, was hoping they were stateside already. Guess I’ll keep hawking Inxeption ?
I appreciate the heads up though! That’s a solid deal for reputable panels

Dang, was hoping they were stateside already. Guess I’ll keep hawking Inxeption ?
I appreciate the heads up though! That’s a solid deal for reputable panels
Yeah, I already bought from him so I don’t need any more panels…for now… :)

I have 91 panels currently waiting to be installed.
I should (not) be thinking about purchasing more, right now. lol

OK, got a response, shipping pretty much doubles the price. DDP for two or three pallets comes out to be: $0.214/W

That was for Northern Arkansas address. He said shipping would be a little cheaper in western USA.

Back