diy solar

diy solar

Lipo 100ah battery in nice case $440 legit on Ebay?

Avoiding fb is a matter of principle. A fundamental principle that to this day still eludes most. Unfortunately, all we learned from Snowden is that no one really cares. They screamed and shouted at the .gov for a while whilst simultaneously and voluntarily feeding FB servers every single detail of their personal lives.

Apparently I'm of the minority who do care.

One doesn't even need to possess a fb account to be tracked by the disgusting tech behemoth. That's an entirely separate subject in itself.

Lest we forget the impetus that spawned the creation of this site: To be detached from FB degeneracy.

Maybe lets just honor Will's generosity, hard work, and genuine kind-heartedness by keeping this project as it was originally intended, Facebook free.

self._stop_event.is_set()

Avoiding fb is a matter of principle. A fundamental principle that to this day still eludes most. Unfortunately, all we learned from Snowden is that no one really cares. They screamed and shouted at the .gov for a while whilst simultaneously and voluntarily feeding FB servers every single detail of their personal lives.

Apparently I'm of the minority who do care.

One doesn't even need to possess a fb account to be tracked by the disgusting tech behemoth. That's an entirely separate subject in itself.

Lest we forget the impetus that spawned the creation of this site: To be detached from FB degeneracy.

Maybe lets just honor Will's generosity, hard work, and genuine kind-heartedness by keeping this project as it was originally intended, Facebook free.

self._stop_event.is_set()
So how do you feel about Google? Microsoft? Amazon? Apple? They are all about equal in malice and negligence if you want to go down that rabbit hole. Keep adding to the list and in order to live your perfect life, you will need to become Amish and shed yourself of all technology. You are free to hate Facebook, but I am starting to view this digression as road to a political debate and with that I say, take it elsewhere. Will has off-topic threads for this sort of thing. I do not think that Will would ever want anyone to use his personal opinions (as you state them to be) as a basis for attacking someone else or imposing any sort of information embargo in his name.

Will has said he gets a massive amount of crap, to review, that isn't worth making a video about.

I'm all about seller-to-buyer access to markets, but if your friend didn't do what he did, a lot of unaware people would be dead. Which... you know doesn't sound so bad. :)
He (my federal job friend) was telling me how ridiculous it is. They will leave resistors off of boards and replace them with a chip of plastic painted to look like a resistor. Lately there is a run of fake Maxim chips showing up in stuff.

Last edited:
I have never used Apple OS or products, or Microsoft OS for personal use. Linux since Fedora.

DuckDuckGo, TOR, Tutanota, etc.. Throw away accounts for everything else not important. Nevermind a VPN when you can build your own tunnel. We aren't talking about my flip phone.

Yeah, there are people out there who do it this way and know better. People who care, and don't acquiesce to their big data masters.

You construe this as political debate? I agree it's off topic, but to direct traffic to that cesspit makes my blood boil, especially when a shiny new platform was created to avoid it. So are you really an admin/or moderator? Then I suppose you have the liberty of deleting nuisance posts.

Finito.

I am far too much of a Ren and Stimpy fan to do such a thing!
Points have been made. Any further discussion of said topic needs to go to Chit-Chat.
Berating people for their life choices in such matters will also not be tolerated.
Now back on topic...

You said in that thread there was a $2/Ah source.. so you beat that somehow? But no link....
How exactly are you calculating that cost?

Was an error on my end, I've been watching and doing the math on multiple chemistries on several sites. $2.60 is the best $/Ah so far for LiFePo4.

Was an error on my end, I've been watching and doing the math on multiple chemistries on several sites. $2.60 is the best $/Ah so far for LiFePo4.
What is the formula you are using to make your calculation? Like on that 8 cells @ 150Ah @ $782 = $2.60/Ah
I am trying to figure out a formula where you get that number but my brain does not work at this time of night! lol

I tried clearing that up in a later post without deleting anything. A function this forum apparently doesn't have which many others do, is auto-indicating that a post has been modified/edited, and allowing the user to explain why. Therefore I added that I edited the post with updated info so as to lessen any confusion with the still left up/not deleted previous post stating $2/Ah source.

In short, being honest in full disclosure.

What is the formula you are using to make your calculation? Like on that 8 cells @ 150Ah @ $782 = $2.60/Ah
I am trying to figure out a formula where you get that number but my brain does not work at this time of night! lol

$/Ah

Edit: At 12V, that is.

Last edited:
Back