diy solar

diy solar

Luyuan battery case

This is separate? and extra cost?
I just ordered a box and I didnt know that it didnt have any means of compression.
He is ordering a new inner compression panel because it has custom mounting for the BMS he is changing to. If you ordered a box it is custom to the BMS you are using.

I just ordered a box and I didnt know that it didnt have any means of compression.
I think all of Amy's metal boxes have a plate inside the case for some compression (or at least to hold the batteries tight).
Just ask Amy in the chat. She is pretty good about sending pictures.

Be careful. Before you know it you'll want the 4.3" display which... means getting the new JK bms.. and then you might as well get the new terminal 304A cells... and then...

The box I ordered came with the front panel and compression panel for the old JK bms.
I decided to use one box for the new inverter BMS so I had to pay $19 for new panels.
The new front panel has all of the holes for the closed loop cables. The inner compression panel has mounting for the inverter BMS.

Last edited:
I think all of Amy's metal boxes have a plate inside the case for some compression (or at least to hold the batteries tight).
Just ask Amy in the chat. She is pretty good about sending pictures.

Be careful. Before you know it you'll want the 4.3" display which... means getting the new JK bms.. and then you might as well get the new terminal 304A cells... and then...
Truth. I'm already considering changing BMS to these JKs with display just because

He is ordering a new inner compression panel because it has custom mounting for the BMS he is changing to. If you ordered a box it is custom to the BMS you are using.
Mine came with the compression panel, if you can call it that with 4 inner threaded pegs sticking out. There 4 screws holding up a plate of the separator material. One could probably attached to this plate but I decided to just cut a piece of 14 ga sheet metal and will mount my BMS using 3mm standoffs which screw into the backside of the older JK BMS's. This plate will also get a terminal block for the BMS leads and if there is room the Class T gets mounted on the plate or on the side wall.

I have the 4.3" screen and it fits well. The on/off switch is located above that.

If I had to do it over again, I would have probably ordered the BMS and screens from Amy with the boxes. I was buying 6 JK's and instead bought them from Hankor.

Back