diy solar

diy solar

Meet Jenny

offgriddle

"FOREVER BEGINNING"
This is my fiance Jenny. Many of the original forum members have already been introduced to her, but I think it's good from time to time to introduce her to new members not only because I love her truly, but it also helps avoid those inevitable, awkward personal messages that I receive from my brothers and sisters of the forum asking if I am available.

We have been together for about five years now and yes she was originally born in Asia, HOWEVER, she came to USAmerica via the proper channels, first on temporary work visas which not only helped her prove that she would pull her own weight but also to help her learn the language and customs. She studied for and passed her citizenship test, (https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/study-test), and shortly after we met at the bowling alley on girls only night, (that's the best time for single guys to go bowling and the doorman looks the other way for a five dollar bill).

Jenny helps me through the gray periods of life when solar gain is minimal as well as helps me with the house work like fetching water and vacuuming, (neither my inverter nor my solar electrical system has the capacity to run a 240 VAC 2700 watt deep well water pump nor a 120 VAC 15 amp vacuum cleaner, table saws and such but the time will come when it can and I only hope that Jenny won't feel less needed, important or loved as a result. With that being said Jenny is very jealous of my solar set up and when I make upgrades to the system she doesn't talk to me for days and I'm pretty sure that she sent an over voltage spike and took out my new Lifepo shore power charger last summer, but she's admitting to nothing.

As you might have noticed, Jenny is green but I don't care for it is not the color of a person on the outside that matters, what only matters is what they have on the inside. Also, as you can see Jenny and I are doing it right, she has her own place and we will not co-habitate until after the wedding, plus the aunts would never allow for it.

Song dedicated to Jenny: "Can't get my mind off of you" - KGFreeze
IMG_20200208_112625.jpg
IMG_20200208_112556.jpg

Last edited:
I mean, wow... what a catch! You better get a door on that house! Somebody is liable to see her out in the cold, and convince her they could treat her better! I like the red beat them off and chase them away club! That comes in handy when suitors come sniffing around! I also see she has a drinking problem, gotta keep the jug close by for her... too bad. I pipe my girl directly from day one, and keep her locked up tight!

Back