diy solar

diy solar

Meet the world’s cutest and tiniest electric delivery van

Kenny_

Solar Addict
tiny-delivery-car-alibaba.webp

There’s something about pint-sized vehicles that just gets me going. Anyone can have a van. But what about a van that looks like it went through the washing machine on diaper setting and then a few extra trips around the dryer? Now we’re talking!

Check out what I believe to be the unconfirmed reigning world’s tiniest electric delivery van.

It’s the latest fun find for my Awesomely Weird Alibaba Electric Vehicle of the Week column, and it feels just weird enough for me to want to try it out as my daily driver. I’d bring you along for the ride, but the center drive combined with the fact that I can touch the front and rear simultaneously means there’s no room for friends. This little guy is a one-seater......

There are so many of these Spiffy Little EV's plus their LSEV's that suit certain tasks... These would almost fall into the personal mobility 4 wheelers that we see around.... May be suitable for those non-vehicle areas, malls (street or enclosed) or "tight space" locations like Old World Europe & Asian Nations.

MIcah's Werird Alibaba Vehicles of the week series is so much fun....A Lot of creative, inventive & innovative ideas, many of which I wish could be available in my part of the world (preferably locally made) and it is surprising that most of these ideas/concepts etc do not get replicated (except in India who is doing similar, except noone in the west talks about it)...

Back