diy solar

diy solar

Missing Equipment

MrFrog

I anyone else having trouble with shipments ? I have ordered solar panels and Brown Delivery has lost them. First was four 100 watt panels never delivered Brown Delivery keeps moving the delivery date up one day. I called the richest man in the world company (RMITWC) and they said they can't cancel the order because the items are in transit. RMITWC said I can only get a refund if I return the items. The same items I have not received. This is interfering with my build progress, so I ordered two 160 watt panels. I received one as promised. Now the second panel is repeating the same delivery issue as the first four. Unbelievable. I know it's not solar talk but is this happening to others?

Yeah UPS is brown coz they are crap.
Lost my last 2 packages but I eventually got them.
One $36 package from Amazon got lost for 10 days then showed up crushed and open on one end but nothing was lost or damaged And Amazon gave me a refund so that made up for the agravation.
My large 45L 12V fridge was put on wrong truck then marked delivered back at depot.
Had to file a claim, got a phone call then they found it and delivered it.
I hate UPS. Just got an email minutes ago saying they are still looking for my lost fridge.
I hope they Dont F up my Bluetti AC200 later this month.

Back