diy solar

diy solar

Non solar related, Ryzen 7900x3d CPU for $329!

SomethingElse

Rays of sunshine are a terrible thing to waste!
I can only assume there are gamers among us, this is the 2nd fastest cpu for gaming available right now, was too good for me to pass up. Normally priced well over $400+ cpu. Ive bought from the seller before "antonline"

Last edited:
Making way for the latest gen?

I'm sure that's helping drive the price down, some of the 8000 series cpus have already been released but they are low end. The seller is on a few stores around the web. I don't know how, but from time to time he comes out with ridiculously good deals. I follow him on newegg ebay etc. I picked up a NZXT H1 from him for $120 shipped... a $300+ case with sfx 650w gold power supply and 140mm water cooler built in.

It looks like the price fluctuates from am-pm. Its $329 before 8am EST then it goes up to $400, Drops again the next day.

Last edited:
That is a great price. I paid $349 a while back for the 7800x3d and then spent six months with a defective Zotac 4090. They have the worst tech support of any PC card company I have dealt with.

That is a great price. I paid $349 a while back for the 7800x3d and then spent six months with a defective Zotac 4090. They have the worst tech support of any PC card company I have dealt with.
I almost picked a 7800x3d up from Ali express when they hit $330. I don't have any experience with buying from that site so I kept waiting. Zotac, power color, and Gigabyte have been a pita for me when it comes to customer support :/ 4090's are crazy, the performance is off the charts! 4070 super is my sweet spot for performance/price balance :)

Back