diy solar

diy solar

Off-Grid panel config

Dalo

Off-Grid panel config question if I said I am considering a 3P 3P panel config, would anyone understand what I’m relating?

I’m currently ground-mounting 9 x 435 W bifacial panels and the connections on them are very short. I’m considering paralleling 3x(3panels in parallel) and then bringing them to 3 serial for a series interface to inverter..,I hope that makes sense.

Welcome. I relate to both posts.

More words may help.
Please note my latest post - may help. I’m just trying to avoid building cables. I know it’s pure laziness but it’s just time and mony spent that seems more efficient converting 9 panels to 3 seral strings with stock cables.

Makes sense. It depends on your charge controller. What voltage can it handle? Adjusted for temp extremes.

I’m currently ground-mounting 9 x 435 W bifacial panels and the connections on them are very short. I’m considering paralleling 3x(3panels in parallel) and then bringing them to 3 serial for a series interface to inverter..,I hope that makes sense.
Typically you would do it the other way around, 3 sets of (3 Panels in series) and then those 3 in parallel.

Back