diy solar

diy solar

Outback Power, Mohave Inverter and Battery in St. Clair, MI

Lavirle

Outback Power, Mohave ESS AC Coupling, 8 KW Inverter, 120/240 VAC, 14.8 KwH Lithium Battery, NEMA 1
Brand new, still on the shipping pallet with shrink wrap. Please do your research on this item. This is top of the line equipment and ALL American Made! This unit AC couples and does time of use 4 timers for very easy set up. I have one up and running so I can show you all the amazing features. $6500 This is almost $6,000 less than what the following stores are asking: NAZ Solar, ALTE Solar & Inverter Supply Store

Attachments

• Mohave.jpg
    Mohave.jpg
    8.9 KB · Views: 13
  • mojave_ess_datasheet.pdf
    327.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
And some real photos of the equipment.

Seems odd to be so cheap...

I took a 3 day training course with Outback. On the last day, they raffled off the new Mohave ESS and I won. I already have a Mohave up and running and it's doing very well. I have no use for another system. The pictures below show the sytem shrink wrapped and still on the skid. The first is showing it in my garage and the second two are showing it unloaded off the delivery truck.

Attachments

• Mohave 4.jpg
    Mohave 4.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Mohave on skid 2.jpg
    Mohave on skid 2.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Mohave on skid1.jpg
    Mohave on skid1.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 10
That is an awesome deal you have there, I really have no need for it but I still did some research, it would be a 11 hr 39 min (754 miles) road trip and that's just one way.
I'm sure I could probably fit it all on the back of our older full-size Tahoe, lol
Only if my location was suitable for decent solar.

Back