diy solar

diy solar

Price hikes coming on naked cells

Picasso

Solar Enthusiast
If you have been planning to order some life04 better do it soon. Prices are about to jump as higher commodity prices hit. I have been warned by a few suppliers to adjust cost of goods now.

well, I "ordered" them 4 months ago and no shipping info yet, I wonder if manufacturers will just cancel all outstanding orders???

If you got your order paid chances are high your just inline for shipping like everyone else. The cheap shipping options many of these vendors use are also starting to get hit with the lack of shipping containers.

Just a recommendation, you should know that a LOT of your communications with China will be run thru a translator such as google. If you make up words like "life04" (life zero four) which is total gibberish you may have communication problems.
Just so you know (trying to just be helpful, not an ass), LiFePO4 is a specific chemical compound. It consists of:
Li lithium
Fe iron
P phosphorous
O oxygen
O4 4 oxygens
PO4 phosphate

LiFePO4 lithium iron phosphate

some folks throw in Po which is polonium, not sure how this affects communications...

well, I "ordered" them 4 months ago and no shipping info yet, I wonder if manufacturers will just cancel all outstanding orders???
Who is the seller? 4 months ago?
I ordered my cell from Exliporc on April 27th (Chinese holiday week), shipped out on May 10th, ship reached Cali LA port on June 8th (I asked my seller about the ship arrival schedule), custom released to UPS around June 21st, at my door in North Cali on June 24th.
Your seller should be able to tell you if the ship has reached the port or not.

You can also ask for the name of the ship which is supposedly trackable by yourself.

Back