diy solar

diy solar

PULLED FROM SALE Pecron E1500LFP w/2 cascaded batts plus 2 additional stand-alone Pecron EP3000 batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

BVH

Brand new to the forum after someone on Candle Power Forum referred me. I have one of my two titled Pecron units for sale. Obviously I just received them mid December IIRC. My reason for selling: I discovered the newly released Ecoflow Delta Pro Ultra which provides native 240 output. My use is for whole house manual backup during outages. I paid $3,387 for each of my two battery systems. I would like to recoup $2750 out of the one I'm selling.

I also have 2 each, EP3000 batteries I bought in anticipation of the release of the E3600LFP but have now decided not to pursue because of the Delta Pro Ultra. They have not been out of their boxes but I did cut the tape to look inside. I got these at the $1099 price each. I would like to get $850 for each of these.

The unit I am selling has 3 cycles on it down to 37%. These in their boxes are very heavy and I don't want to ship. I'm in Pismo Beach, CA and I'd be willing to drive 150 to 200 miles (meet halfway). I've been on Candle Power Forums for almost 20 years (user: bvh) and have always been in good standing.20231223_165520.jpg20231223_165504 - Copy.jpg

Can't edit the body of the post. I choose EDIT and I can only edit the title.

This package pulled from sale.
Decided to keep them as they can empty their capacity at 120 VAC into the new EcoFlow DeltaPro Ultra while it's feeding the house 240 VAC in essence, increasing the total EcoFlow capacity to over 20 KWhrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back