diy solar

diy solar

Question on charging ego batteries with a solar generator

Jakefinley

Hello I have a small lawn care business and I just bought a ego blower and weed whacker so far I haven’t had any issues with running out of battery but I would like a way to charge on on the go in case of emergency. I was looking to get a solar generator to leave in my trailer for this purpose but I’m wonder if a bluetti 204Wh 300w generator could successfully charge a 56v 5.0 ah battery and if so how many times and if not what is the minimum one I would need. Thanks for all the help I am new to this whole battery and solar thing and i am really looking forward to learning more

Hello I have a small lawn care business and I just bought a ego blower and weed whacker so far I haven’t had any issues with running out of battery but I would like a way to charge on on the go in case of emergency. I was looking to get a solar generator to leave in my trailer for this purpose but I’m wonder if a bluetti 204Wh 300w generator could successfully charge a 56v 5.0 ah battery and if so how many times and if not what is the minimum one I would need. Thanks for all the help I am new to this whole battery and solar thing and i am really looking forward to learning more
The small EGO charger claims to be 325 watts and the larger ( faster ) charger is 550 watts. I would suggest a larger unit.

That you Q-dog and grizzzman. So that’s how you do the math so I will look for a larger unit with higher watts and battery capacity

Back