diy solar

diy solar

RENOGY 100AMP charge controller HELP

Warden770

We recently bought a property that came equipped for off grid living. We have a Renogy 100 amp charge controller and while doing to remodel I blew up the cheap inverter that they had hooked up. We recently bought a FOX inverter and I am lost on how to get power back. Does this FOX unit completely replace the Renogy charge controller and do the charger need to be hooked up to the Fox inverter? I don’t know where to begin. Any info or help is much appreciated. Thanks. I’ve attached a picture of the current set up.

Attachments

• IMG_0253.jpeg
    IMG_0253.jpeg
    231.2 KB · Views: 5
We recently bought a property that came equipped for off grid living. We have a Renogy 100 amp charge controller and while doing to remodel I blew up the cheap inverter that they had hooked up. We recently bought a FOX inverter and I am lost on how to get power back. Does this FOX unit completely replace the Renogy charge controller and do the charger need to be hooked up to the Fox inverter? I don’t know where to begin. Any info or help is much appreciated. Thanks. I’ve attached a picture of the current set up.
Don’t know anything about FOX inverters.

Does it have model #s?

Can you send pictures of the inputs?

Back