diy solar

diy solar

ruixu battery rack for eg4 batteries?

lucl

Hey guys,

I just saw Will's video on the Ruixu batteries and rack system. I already have 6x EG4 LifePower4 batteries but the rack I ordered from them is on backorder with no actual estimate on delivery. So I might be waiting months and that means I can't complete my project.

Does anyone have the ruixu battery rack and know if you can fit 6x EG4 LifePower batteries in it?

This is the rack I'm talking about: https://www.ruixubattery.com/product-page/6-slot-battery-cabinet-wheels-busbar-included

Thanks!
Luc

Is this confirmed that they will not fit? Is EG4's rack the only option for their batteries?

Is this confirmed that they will not fit? Is EG4's rack the only option for their batteries?
Most racks are adjustable and you can move the shelves. You might not be fit as many depending on RU total. I was looking at that rack for my batteries and they are taller 6 RU so I'd probably only be able to get 4 batteries in that rack compared to 6 Ruixu batteries. After looking at that rack it looks like you can move the shelves up or down.
This video might help you can kind of see how the rack is constructed.

Last edited:
Not sure you can add 6 of the EG4 to the Ruixu rack but your able to adjust the shelves you may be able to fit 4 or 5. This is my current setup not fully commissioned yet but will be very soon.PXL_20231101_143746073.jpg

Back