diy solar

diy solar

Signature Solar 6000XP + 18Kpv Customer Code

SignatureSolarJess

Customer Experience Excellence Ambassador
Signature Solar Customers! ? If you're the proud owner of a new EG4 6000XP or 18Kpv system and find yourself in need of your app's customer code – we've got you covered!

Please reach out directly to me at engagement@signaturesolar.com, and we'll ensure you receive the code. While an email containing the code is sent after your purchase, we understand that these emails can sometimes get lost in the shuffle, buried in spam folders, or inadvertently deleted.
Our goal is to make sure your solar experience is seamless. Connect with us, and we'll get you sorted!

We would love to post the code here, publically, for all SS customers to search and find at any time, however, there is a contract in place with the manufacturer that prevents us from doing this. (Hence the removal of the code - Sorry guys!)

If you are encountering any issues, feel free to reach out to our dedicated support team at customerservice@signaturesolar.com. We're here to make your solar experience seamless and full of sunshine! ☀️

Last edited:
If you purchased from Current Connected, then use the code "Current Connected" (with the space in the middle). This has been our number 1 most asked question in the support department in the last week...

Dear EG4,

Please add a drop down menu so they only need to select the vendor they purchased from!

Kind regards,
Dexter

Why were you all so secretive about this?
I remember having to tell someone on the forums here in some weird convoluted manner to make sure I wasn't telling them a trade secret lol

Why were you all so secretive about this?
I remember having to tell someone on the forums here in some weird convoluted manner to make sure I wasn't telling them a trade secret lol
This is just a dream. Go back to sleep. lol

Back