diy solar

diy solar

Signature solar shipping time

Ahb1989

Any idea what the average shipping time frame is with these guys? I placed an order approximately two weeks ago and it still says awaiting shipment….i thought these guys were trying to do better?

I have sent an email and of course no reply even after a few days.

If there is a rep on here my order is order 104806 and would like an update before I reach out to my credit card. Tried calling but on hold forever.

Wow that was fast! Look forward to any update. Should be around 50 440 watt panels
Our system shows your order is ready to be shipped! I am getting manual verification of this from a shipping department associate and a customer service associate will reach out to confirm that with you shortly!

We appreciate your patience very much!! Every department is working diligently to address every customer's needs. Signature Solar IS doing better. Scratch that, AMAZING! We are committed to improving and streamlining our processes to make solar accessible to everyone efficiently and smoothly, and we are seeing such positive results already ☀️

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at engagement@signaturesolar.com with any questions or concerns. We are here to help!?

Our system shows your order is ready to be shipped! I am getting manual verification of this from a shipping department associate and a customer service associate will reach out to confirm that with you shortly!

We appreciate your patience very much!! Every department is working diligently to address every customer's needs. Signature Solar IS doing better. Scratch that, AMAZING! We are committed to improving and streamlining our processes to make solar accessible to everyone efficiently and smoothly, and we are seeing such positive results already ☀️

Please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly at engagement@signaturesolar.com with any questions or concerns. We are here to help!?
Is ready to be shipped any difference then the awaiting shipment the order status has been showing on my end from like the 28th? I’m just curious if anything has actually changed. I suppose I kind of assumed with a product that would only be deliverable by pallet, that is only sold by the pallet quantity would just need a sticker slapped on it and a call to FedEx.

Or are these ordered from the manufacturer after we order and pay for them? Just curious what the back end of your business looks like.

Look forward to your updates and learning

Is ready to be shipped any difference then the awaiting shipment the order status has been showing on my end from like the 28th? I’m just curious if anything has actually changed. I suppose I kind of assumed with a product that would only be deliverable by pallet, that is only sold by the pallet quantity would just need a sticker slapped on it and a call to FedEx.

Or are these ordered from the manufacturer after we order and pay for them? Just curious what the back end of your business looks like.

Look forward to your updates and learning
No worries, yes, slight difference! 'Ready to be Shipped' typically means that your items are packed and awaiting pickup by the carrier. 'Awaiting Shipment' usually refers to the initial processing phase to complete things like quality control to ensure everything is in perfect condition (Pallets are individually inspected as they are fragile), and packing, stacking, wrapping, and moving it into position to be for the carrier to pick it up. While it might seem like a simple process, we ensure every step is meticulously handled for a smooth delivery.

Additionally, we do not order anything from the manufacturer after taking payment from our customers. Everything sold has already been purchased by Signature Solar. Occasionally there are those instances where items are so popular with our customers that an item sells out quickly and is on back order until supplies are replenished, but everything sold has already been purchased by Signature Solar.

I have just been updated that your order has been assigned a tracking number as well! I will ensure that is sent out to you today. Please allow 24 hours for the carrier website to update with the tracking information.

Do you have any other questions or concerns that I can help you with today??

So….an update.

Panels came in yesterday and arrived perfect so far as I can tell minus one or two little scratches on three of the rims.

(y) plenty to keep you busy with over Christmas then :)

Just a thought though... you may want to blank out your address on those shipping labels. Who know what scum might be scanning the Internet for the location of nice PV equipment, not to mention the shiny JD :(

well I spent my time researching components, apparently now I see I should have researched shipping times... my order from SS has been sitting on awaiting shipping since 11/27.
no response from their customer support form in over a week either...
wouldn't be an issue with some kind of eta... but its a bad feeling to have a large charge on my credit card instantly for an order I don't seem to be getting any time soon...

well I spent my time researching components, apparently now I see I should have researched shipping times... my order from SS has been sitting on awaiting shipping since 11/27.
no response from their customer support form in over a week either...
wouldn't be an issue with some kind of eta... but its a bad feeling to have a large charge on my credit card instantly for an order I don't seem to be getting any time soon...

Looking into this! I'll be having customer service reach out to you today!

What is the typical "Economy Freight" delivery times to NC? I have a shipping notification, but no tracking yet. I know I just need to sit and wait but I'm like a kid in a candy store with my first solar equipment order :giggle:

I will say this about SS... I've reached out to them 3x on chat and twice on the phone. All 3 chats were picked up very quickly by Weston and handled professionally and thoroughly. Both phone calls were picked up within a minute, no wait, and handled well also. So far I've been very happy with my first dealings with SS. (y)

What is the typical "Economy Freight" delivery times to NC? I have a shipping notification, but no tracking yet. I know I just need to sit and wait but I'm like a kid in a candy store with my first solar equipment order :giggle:

I will say this about SS... I've reached out to them 3x on chat and twice on the phone. All 3 chats were picked up very quickly by Weston and handled professionally and thoroughly. Both phone calls were picked up within a minute, no wait, and handled well also. So far I've been very happy with my first dealings with SS. (y)
I've just Dm'd you your tracking number! Looks like it was assigned yesterday!

Back