diy solar

diy solar

Solar neuro-toxic meme

Wohl

I just found this meme and i wonder if there is anything to it.

memesopdidnotlike-1aywdpi.png

So far i got nothing. I realize i don't know anything about the element of lithium or how it is harvested or it's industrial processes. Would not surprise me if it was toxic.

Does anyone happen to know if Will ever mentioned anything about this? I know he recently got deeper into staying healthy and started wearing natural fibers so i'd be surprised if he did not at some point express his ideas and theories about it. It can't be that bad for the health because Will may been breathing lithium air for a while now and he seems to be in good health. I don't think he ever warned about this and i remember him advocating for safety glasses multiple times.

If there was anything to it then this would kind of worry me because so many consumer gadgets have some kind of rechargable batteries in them. And when they use pouch cells, those apparently like to start expanding at some point. I know how some people call them "spicy pillows". It would not surprise me if some of those inflated pouch cells could occasionally leak chemistry.

iphone-left-in-the-draw-for-a-few-months-v0-7wj19yb8867c1.jpg

Last edited:
pretty sure its considered a "heavy metal" like chromium lead antimony etc. so its most definitely Toxic. how much of that meme is true and how much of it is hyperbole is another question for someone with more chemistry savi than I to answer.

I just found this meme and i wonder if there is anything to it.

View attachment 198154

So far i got nothing. I realize i don't know anything about the element of lithium or how it is harvested or it's industrial processes. Would not surprise me if it was toxic.

Does anyone happen to know if Will ever mentioned anything about this? I know he recently got deeper into staying healthy and started wearing natural fibers so i'd be surprised if he did not at some point express his ideas and theories about it. It can't be that bad for the health because Will may been breathing lithium air for a while now and he seems to be in good health. I don't think he ever warned about this and i remember him advocating for safety glasses multiple times.

If there was anything to it then this would kind of worry me because so many consumer gadgets have some kind of rechargable batteries in them. And when they use pouch cells, those apparently like to start expanding at some point. I know how some people call them "spicy pillows". It would not surprise me if some of those inflated pouch cells could occasionally leak chemistry.

View attachment 198157
Crazy ppl with certain chemical imbalances were once given lithium.

I’ve often wondered is any negative effect from sitting under solar panels?

As kids we had this rubber in bottle poured into molds and sat mold on a hot plate made for it. Would make rubber spiders…. They were turns out they toxic asf. Removed from market not recalled but removed.

When growing up There was also glow in the darks paints yanked off the market too. Yanked off market caused cancer - deadly. I put that shit on my bedroom wall. There was lead paint on all the trim. Sooooo.

Asbestos was in EVERYTHING. Schools were loaded with it. Remember salesman selling my mother drapes that would not burn. They were loaded with asbestos. Floor tiles …. Dry wall …heaters…. . Everything ….

Kids toys have screw on battery access doors for a reason.

Give a kid a peanut butter sandwich like we ate and it will end them. Loaf bread….went bad after few days now this shit we have can last week or so. So…. We live in toxic world.

Ppl taking lithium pills - tongue would pop in out of mouth like a snake.

Dead birds around chemical processing facilities is not uncommon. Concentrates of most elements can be toxic. Chemicals to purify or process most materials are toxic. Burning things, even in nature, is toxic (walk next to a fire of poison ivy or poison oak and see how far you get). If a tanker full of milk spills into a river, that is considered a toxic spill - fish can't live in milk.

The chemicals used to make that lady's computer were just as toxic.

[I neither think electrification is the answer to "saving the earth" nor do I think it's is a pipe dream. Concentrations will always be a problem. For every problem "cities" solve, they create another. If we make things "disposable", it will be a problem: a 30year refrigerator is not harder on the environment than three 10 year "smart" refrigerators. I neither love or hate lithium, it just has its place as does oil (both as a fuel and material), as does nuclear, and anything else. I'll step down from my soapbox now...] [oh wait RIGHT TO REPAIR!!...ok, now I'm done...]

Dead birds around chemical processing facilities is not uncommon. Concentrates of most elements can be toxic. Chemicals to purify or process most materials are toxic. Burning things, even in nature, is toxic (walk next to a fire of poison ivy or poison oak and see how far you get). If a tanker full of milk spills into a river, that is considered a toxic spill - fish can't live in milk.

The chemicals used to make that lady's computer were just as toxic.

[I neither think electrification is the answer to "saving the earth" nor do I think it's is a pipe dream. Concentrations will always be a problem. For every problem "cities" solve, they create another. If we make things "disposable", it will be a problem: a 30year refrigerator is not harder on the environment than three 10 year "smart" refrigerators. I neither love or hate lithium, it just has its place as does oil (both as a fuel and material), as does nuclear, and anything else. I'll step down from my soapbox now...] [oh wait RIGHT TO REPAIR!!...ok, now I'm done...]
Dude.. Respect.

Back