diy solar

diy solar

SolarAssistant not changing Growatt SPH configuration

oliverb

I have SolarAssistant running on my Growatt SPH5000 inverter. I have been trying to change the Inverter settings for Priority settings and Priority schedule. I can edit the settings but the changes won't save. On the official Growatt tool you have to enter a password to change the settings but there is no feature to add a password with SolarAssistant.

Anyone else having this issue or is there a workaround?

I have contacted SolarAssistant support and am waiting to see if this feature is included in the new Beta version before I try it.

I am building a reference site for my system that may be of use to others with Growatt systems so need an answer before I publish my site. Growatt Solar System Wiring & Operation Using SolarAssistant

Just had an update from SolarAssistant support and the latest beta update should have sorted this problem.
I have confirmed it by loading the beta version and updating my config files OK.
They informed me the latest stable version with this fix included will be released shortly.

Just had an update from SolarAssistant support and the latest beta update should have sorted this problem.
I have confirmed it by loading the beta version and updating my config files OK.
They informed me the latest stable version with this fix included will be released shortly.
Hi, I have the same problem, i run the latest beta version, but still no go. The value is sent to inverter, and if I restart inverter the new value from SA is accepted.

Back