diy solar

diy solar

Solaredge production data modification

koutroul

Hello
My installer did some mess during the design of my system and installed half number of the panels (15/30) are facing a direction that there higher buildings shading them(West). When I saw the production data (daily and total production per panel) and complained that West panels have 20% less production than East and 30% less tham South ones they started freeziing the trasfer and altering the data.
What I notice is that data are not being pushed for many hours (even 12 hours) and then magically after many hours the data are pushed from inverter to the server. So when i am refreshing i see the graph frozen or not showing at all even if i refresh.

Magically after the complaints West ones started producing even more than the East despite the fact that the West are still shaded by the taller next building.

How can they pause data push from inverter to the server and how can I stop this?
How can they alter the production data?
Is there any way to prevent them?

SE10K solaredge inverter and 30
Longi LR5-54HPH-420M
pannels with optimizers facing 3 directions (all on a single string)

Last edited:
@koutroul - welcome to the forum, I belive many of us would like to help you with your questions, can you provide some basic information so we know what equipment you are useing? This should assist with being able to offer some help.
What inverter, PV solar panels, solar charge controller and monitoring systems are you running?
Do you have micro or string inverters on the PV panels? - if so, what make and model are these?
Is your system off-grid or does it feed back into the local utility?

SE10K solaredge inverter and 30
Longi LR5-54HPH-420M
pannels with optimizers facing 3 directions (all on a single string)

Back