diy solar

diy solar

SOLD Daly 250AMP BMS $15

gotbeans

Solar Cooking Beans
Edit: These are junk, possibly broken USB UART protocol, see other post below

Shipping not included, however I have ~80% discount for you so shipping should be like $10-15 anywhere in USA at least.

Last edited:
Shipping not included, however I have ~80% discount for you so shipping should be like $10-15 anywhere in USA at least.

I have the daly 250amp BMS extra from another purchase I made. It's the normal 16 cell one and 250 amps on the side. Not sure how many versions there are.
$85 I think is a good price for the forum, seems cheaper than anywhere else.

Let me know if you'd need a test video and what kind of tests you want ran on the unit.
I have hooked them to 16 cells and tested the voltage output (not much robust of a test) but they're unused other than that so should be working.
I need a good working 250 Daly BMS (my 3rd Daly 200 is bad out of the box reading incorrect voltage on 1 cell and shuts off) this is the 2nd one I have had that does this unfortunately. (1 out of 3 worked fine until I smoked it) Just wanted to make sure yours doesn’t have this issue also. Otherwise I’ll purchase it from you.
I use them on a golf cart and running more than 200 amps through it fries it quickly unfortunately 🤦‍♂️
Lesson learned

Nope, I don't think anyone will want these.
I actually ran one with my main system and it's finicky as hell I tested some of the others too. There's some bluetooth communication issues etc

I see the age of these puts it in this YEAR category:

This is one issue some had, but after testing they have communication issues too so I was going to delete the thread lol..

I don't think anyone deserves to have such janky stuff like these

If you want them for like $15 each let me know, otherwise I'll just take it apart and use the heatsink/fan for something else <_<

After further testing I believe the SERIAL conversion chip is broken in these BMS so they can't communicate through the interface at all LOL
Not sure how all of them are like this, maybe they were bought in a bad batch? The cells are like 2-3 years old and were sitting and these BMS were bought with them so..

I'd recommend you get some JK BMS as I've had 200 amp ones and they had no issues at all really. I've gone through several daly BMS that other people also didn't want... I can see why.

Last edited:
Back