diy solar

diy solar

The Great Reset

and start voting and backing America first candidates .... They are nothing but hot air.

You are always choosing from predetermined candidates who are obedient to the oligarchy. The time to vote yourself out of this mess has long passed (if it was ever there)

Yeah yeah, Trump.
The only thing Trump cares about is Trump.
Give up with hero worship, he really does not give a shit about you.

Yeah yeah, Trump.
The only thing Trump cares about is Trump.
Give up with hero worship, he really does not give a shit about you.
We have big problems .... That makes a leader with a big ego a necessity. Take a look at those 56 historical leaders I posted and try to find one with a tiny ego.

We have big problems .... That makes a leader with a big ego a necessity. Take a look at those 56 historical leaders I posted and try to find one with a tiny ego.

Aha, Obama is a historical leader.
You know maybe he is. After all he greatly accelerated the globalist agenda and American destruction!

Aha, Obama is a historical leader.
You know maybe he is. After all he greatly accelerated the globalist agenda and American destruction!
Now you are starting to get it.
Leaders aren't always good .... Was Stalin good .... Was Hitler good .... Was Mao good? But ... a strong leader can effect change.

Now you are starting to get it.
Leaders aren't always good .... Was Stalin good .... Was Hitler good .... Was Mao good? But ... a strong leader can effect change.

They are always strong to fuck you over (and serve their masters). After all that is what they are paid to do.

They are always strong to fuck you over (and serve their masters). After all that is what they are paid to do.
You are one sorry sack of ..... insert noun

I can't even imagine living life with such a pessimistic view of everything.

You are one sorry sack of ..... insert noun

I can't even imagine living life with such a pessimistic view of everything.

I am realistic.
Pessimistic/Optimistic is narrative designed to control you (And you fell for it)

Looks more like irrational pessimism to me.

Aha, irrational. After you have been screwed by the uniparty masquerading as D/R since at least 1913.
You have some serious Stockholm syndrome. (look it up)

Yeah ... Why didn't you resize that ... That's just ridiculous!!

Oh, and you've worn that one out already.
Him probably do have cheapie cheap linux browser Look everyone I linux so am coolest person at starbucks ….

Aha, irrational. After you have been screwed by the uniparty masquerading as D/R since at least 1913.
You have some serious Stockholm syndrome. (look it up)
When did corbett lead you out of darkness?

D71, falling to Ad hominem.
Comon man, we all know its "the jews". LOL

Back