diy solar

diy solar

The new "My Sol-Ark" App and Migration to AWS is happening very soon.

Same here, all my data and the plant are still in Powerview

Last edited:
Same here. I'm able to login to mysolark, but no plant shows up there.
Anyone actually seen there plant migrated yet?

Recently added some ac coupling to my Sol-ark 15, hoymiles 2kw. I can see the microinverter production in Pvpro, was wondering about the accumulated kWh produced. Where can I see that?

My plant and historical data are still in Powerview, just no data for today.
I will take a bet that Murphy took a big dump on whatever they were doing today!
I have been there and done that and it seems like no matter how well you have the software working on migrating a sample set of data the shit will hit the fan when you try to move everything. Parsing through this stuff the software suddenly hits into data that has an unexpected format, like Alphanumeric data in fields that should contain Integers. Then your software starts crashing on errors and it's a Mad rush to write in subroutines to filter out or replace corrupted data.

Recently added some ac coupling to my Sol-ark 15, hoymiles 2kw. I can see the microinverter production in Pvpro, was wondering about the accumulated kWh produced. Where can I see that?
I have a Solark 12k with 2650k solar panels and Hoymiles micros AC coupled thru the gen port.
A new icon showed up labeled MI for micro inverter. When power is being generated the amount shows there.
1715650349293.png

I can see the microinverter production in Pvpro, was wondering about the accumulated kWh produced. Where can I see that?
It is probably too late to worry about where it is in PVPro. We will have to wait until the data is migrated. I also see current production of my AC coupled solar on the new icon as mentioned earlier. I use Solar Assistant and that is where I track cumulative totals for DC and AC coupled solar production. I am looking forward to the MySolArk program to see if it is more useful than PVPro.

Last edited:
I will take a bet that Murphy took a big dump on whatever they were doing today!
I have been there and done that and it seems like no matter how well you have the software working on migrating a sample set of data the shit will hit the fan when you try to move everything. Parsing through this stuff the software suddenly hits into data that has an unexpected format, like Alphanumeric data in fields that should contain Integers. Then your software starts crashing on errors and it's a Mad rush to write in subroutines to filter out or replace corrupted data.
Kinda feel like Judge Smails

1715663516767.png

The subject was brought up in today's webinar. It's been pushed back 2 weeks.
Do you have a link to that Webinar? I did not find it on the SolArk listing of Webinars. I did hear that it was delayed for a couple of weeks. My PVPro is still working.

The subject was brought up in today's webinar. It's been pushed back 2 weeks.
Yeah I heard the same thing. Evidently some issues with more complex systems choked the migration software.

Last edited:
Do you have a link to that Webinar? I did not find it on the SolArk listing of Webinars. I did hear that it was delayed for a couple of weeks. My PVPro is still working.
This was the title of it:
AC/DC Evolution: A Closer Look at

Sol-Ark Applications

It was an answer the presentor gave to a question about it from someone in the chat

Back